Anyone with Biss C encoder for small mige here?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Turtle Power, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

There are a few reviews and topics regarding the biss c encoder for small mige. Apperently, according to some people this is, or it will be industry standard for OSW owners. I placed my order (through sim racing bay for encoder and cable kit) and looking forward to seeing the deference between the 10.000 and 4.1M. It seems like a big step up in resolution but will it be niticable or worth it.
    Let me know about your experience with 10000 encoder vs biss c, please

2. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    if you only drive Raceroom then there is little difference, if you do Iracing, Automobilista and Rf2 then it is worth the money

3. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Very interesting, thanks.
    I am wondering what is it that makes big difference in one game and not so much in other?

4. Kollo

Kollo Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I know only Biss-C but from what I have been reading on forums the difference is that with 10000 ppr you drive on rims and with Biss-C you drive on tyres. I might be wrong though.

5. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    :D that is so funny comparison. OK, once I receive and install Biss C, I will share my thoughts and experience.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  6. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Got my Biss C encoder delivered and installed yesterday. Tested: Raceroom and iRacing.

With this encoder, FFB in Raceroom feels more polished, great response, more analog/ natural than ever before. Very impressive if you are picky FFB freak like myself. Another good thing is that you don't have to make any changes with FFB settings in simucube (friction, filters etc...) or in-game either. You can keep everything as is.

In iRacing, the same as mentioned above, more details, better response and polished feel.

Overall, its worth upgrading and I believe it is future proof for OSW and simucube 1 owners.

Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1