Problem After RR update not working...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Huhtala Racing, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Huhtala Racing

Huhtala Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello boys and girls, men and women

After RR nice update im having a problem.
    As im in the game, from white optionscreen and click "car setup":
    *screen turns to greyblack and i can see pitlane at backround. This way it stays about 10-15s and returns to white optionscreen. So its not going further from this point. In some occasions it goes to black carsetup screen but with very lazy way. Havent discovered how it goes trough in these rare occasions.
    In RRleague discord channel guys prefered some updates and i done it:
    -chipsets
    -motherboard
    -pci
    Directx is 12, ive uninstalled the sim yesterday and reinstalled...same issue goes on..

any ideas?

2. Huhtala Racing

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello, after good advices from fellows of Discord channel i managed to get it working somehow. After deleting that gfx file(graphics_options.xml), it seems to be working somehow. Im not confident, seems kinda lazy. But maybe it is like this in this "new" sim. It takes about 2-5s to open up. I tested it in practice session and it worked, after i went to single event session, it didnt work right aqay but after few attempts it worked. So little bit skeptic about this, but its of course better than nothing. Thanks to all guys for your efforts and advices. Thanks!

3. Huhtala Racing

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    So...was too early to celebrate....not working setup screen and not saving any setups if i can achive to get to setup screen....

4. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I also believe my issue is gfx related because only thing i changed since the update was my AMD VEGA drivers and triple screen resolution
    Will try to delete this file you are suggesting

5. Huhtala Racing

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well, now i reinstall my WINDOWS totally, cpu is clean and still not working. Can some of owners/admins tell me, is there possibility that this issue is because of update???