Problem Game doesn't start !

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SKY, Dec 15, 2019.

1. SKY

SKY New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello.
    After the last update on december 13 the game refuses to start. Before this update everything worked fine , i was so happy about the new cars and every change in raceroom. When i open the game the raceroom small box logo opens and says starting but nothing happen ... In task manager says "Not responding" at the app status. I tried everything...uninstalled twice , installed on a different partition , updated graphic driver , cleaned my pc with cc cleaner ...nothing seems to work !

Attached Files:

2. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Was working even after update and all of sudden same problem than you

I had installed new AMD GPU drivers in meantime but even reverting back didnt fix the problem
    I cant even check files integrity in steam it doesnt do anything stuck at 0%

Going to load a previous windows image backup see if that fixes this but man what an hassle now

3. Huhtala Racing

Huhtala Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    After update cant get to setup screen, and in some occasions if i can with luck....its not saving anything. Poor update, worked perfectly with older version. But indeed, update was good, but these problems aint. I expect that these problems is about my cpu...dont know...frustrated...

4. SKY

SKY New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For me the game is working now. I just turned off the pc and after 4-5 hours i turned the pc on snd tried to run the game and it worked....