Difficulty level

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by morsify, Mar 7, 2020.

1. morsify

morsify Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    On the website portal, in my stats, why does it say 'difficulty level - novice', when I do all my driving at 'Get Real' level?

Thanks for any answers :)

2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    You can ignore that. At some point it will be removed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CheerfullyInsane

CheerfullyInsane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Just like most things in life.
    Ignore them, and eventually they'll go away.
    If they don't, it's probably important. :D

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. sergeich

sergeich Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Also wrong info at profile page - favourite cars and track.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. XanderSJX

XanderSJX New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    @sergeich car and track are based on what you drove most (although I don't know if it is number of laps or time spent). For you top3 on profile I see are: Zonda #16, Merc_AMG DTM #34 and Porsche Carbon. Tracks are: RaceRoom Raceway, Nords, Zandvoort. Which one is wrong and why you think it's wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sergeich

sergeich Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom Raceway - I was there last time in december. All tracks I visit in last 3 months - Nords, Zandvort and few other. Same with DTM car. Last use - december. In last 1-2 months - Zonda, Lada Vesta, 911 GT3, Nissan gr.C and other. But not DTM.

Hundreeds laps at other tracks - but first in profile - Raceroom Raceway. Dont know why.

7. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    It doesnt matter when you last drove a certain car or track. What matters is how much youve driven them over the total time youve owned r3e. That being said there are indeed a couple things that seem to be wrong. Raceroom raceway and the nordschleife are by far your most used tracks and if the time spent on a certain track matters rather than the distance driven on it then raceroom raceway is indeed your number one. However bathurst should be third instead of zandvoort (regardless of whether it is time or distance that matters). Car wise the lada should indeed be at least second and either the porsche or the mercedes (theoretically the zonda could be 4th as well but youd have to be using all your liveries veeery evenly so probably not the case) should drop out of the top 3

8. Dave Brown65

Dave Brown65 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    The tracks and cars are wrong in my profile. I have been a member since April 2016.The first car I drove is still there plus two other cars I do not drive much. I have over 90,000km in the sim.The SEAT WTCC Ihaven't driven in about 4 years. No since to me. Plus the tracks are off as well.

9. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    This posting should actually have ended this discussion.