Problem Sudden disconnections

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MaXyM, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Pas supporté sur ce forum, même les français écrivent en anglais, ou allemand pour ceux qui préfèrent. Ils ont choisi ça dès le départ à mon avis et je ne pense pas que ça changera.

2. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Honestly i prefer english as well, especially because i have no clue about french at all (or spanish, italian, portugese, urdu, chinese, japanese, whatever...), but if someone needs help, and she/he doesn't speak english i'm fine to copy/paste the message into google translator and try to help as much as i can (just please don't expect the answer on your language... you can google my answer :) ).

3. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I was just answering to AMG Vilas lol I can speak and write english well enough to be understood even if I have forgotten things since I left my studies years ago. Anyway mother tongue is mother tongue for everyone but english is the most understood worldwide.
    Don't like g translator, looks like a robot speaking and makes mistakes on some words:confused:

4. Reaper

Reaper New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nothing to do with Valve, it's Sector 3s servers. RRE doesn't use Steamworks.

5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Happened to me all last night(2x)....VERY annoying. :) Also happened to @::SKRO::

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    tonight again

7. billylooser

billylooser Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    It happens in almost all of my online races now. Is sector3 already working on this?

8. schielchen

schielchen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    could not finish 4 races today
    going back to Plilsbierbude

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MaXyM

MaXyM Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    yesterday we had small event, the first attempt on our portal to organize race using dedicated server.
    Unfortunately even with dedicated server I was getting multiple disconnection. I did multiple attempts, but was not able to finish 2 laps. Sometimes it disconnected me even before I reach T1. When I was in garage it disconnected me after a few minutes of doing nothing.

As far as I understand, game connects to dedicated server only - so no other connections needed(?).
    So it's strange, because I have perfect connection with our server.
    Worth to notice, I'm only one who was experiencing this issue.

It' can't be network problem. Something else must be the real reason.

10. Why485

Why485 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    I actually have a video of this happening live. It's at the end of the video. I've noticed it happening a lot online this weekend as well. At first I assumed this was the host shutting down the server for whatever reason, but I'm not so sure anymore.

11. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Hello there.

Experiencing these strange disconnections too since yesterday from Saturday's evening – closer to the Sunday's night GMT +3. And today, recently, again.

Issue describe:

During the race or practice, qualify it doesn't matter I suddenly have black screen with Windows Window with the proposal to find solution somewhere in the Internet. My steering wheel goes to the left and locks in that position, so after each disconnection I should go to Logitech Device Program to release the wheel in normal position.

My INTERNET connection is stable.

12. billylooser

billylooser Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I would appreciate, if s3 would comment on this issue.

13. Dookie

Dookie New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Same issue here. Racing on a dedicated server with enough capacity I can run sometimes a few laps and suddenly the little arrows on the mini-map start to run of the track, then the other cars on the track disappear and then it switches to bonnet-cam followed by a disconnect. When trying to reconnect I get "$MP_join_failed_no_response_from_server".
    The only thing that helps for me at this point is to restart the router. After that I can join the server again but problem repeats.

• Agree Agree x 1