Dedicated Server No-response message

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von J0A0, 6. April 2020.

1. J0A0

J0A0 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, so i created a dedicated server to play with my friend and I seem to have the opposite problem that everyone else had because I can join no problem but my friend gets the message "No response from server". I did all the port fowarding stuff and tried a lot of stuff and still cant get it to work.
    NEED HELP!
    Thank You!

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    check your firewall

Andi

3. J0A0

J0A0 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ok I had forgotten to do that, now i did it and still doesnt work (checked if everything was to public and did the ports).
    Sometimes i get this message
    upload_2020-4-6_19-10-13.png

4. Petro1head

Petro1head New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem and did the same as you re firewall. When I check the ports to see if they are open (When the server is running) the reply comes back that they are closed.

I run a a few game servers with no problems, RF2, AC, PC2 with no problems but this games sem to have got the better of me inclusing afew other users from what I can see.

Would be good if the developers took this seriously

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. J0A0

J0A0 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Same happens to me, turn on the server and I go to check if ports are open and they are closed. I saw some people that said that its a problem with the router and would have to contact the router company and stuff but not going to do that cause too much work, and i can run other servers of other games no problem too.

6. Petro1head

Petro1head New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So its not the router then

• Agree Agree x 1