Porsche Competition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by matic.plut25, May 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
  3. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    You can map a button to the "restart" command in the "gameplay" section. There are even some tracks with a longer distance between the lauch position in hotlap mode and the start line (Silverstone National for example).

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Fennek

Fennek Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The leaderboard of the Porsche competition in Spa is no longer available, how do I know if I was in the top 500? Is there a way to see which position I did end up with?

5. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
  6. Der Lucky

Der Lucky Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The Leaderboard is still available to look at, just go to the "All past Championships" tab within Competitions, select the Porsche one, go to Past Rounds and select the one you want. On the right side should be a buuton that says something like Leaderboard :)

7. Der Lucky

Der Lucky Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Oh btw, I was kinda late to this Porsche Competition Party, so I may have missed some details: Is there a time stated when the Top 500 guys will actually receive the car? Along with general release or a little earlier?

8. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I agree in everything you just said. Since we are using monitors it doesn't feel or look the same as in real life so Removing seat option would be ideal.

9. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    :D I almost celebrated because I thought it was real !!!!! hahaha You made me excited for a second. That was brilliant. Yeah this would be ideal.:D

Quick Message to Sector 3, apologies for giving you hard time about the seat ears. You have done a great job already and this would be truly the icing on the cake as previously mentioned.

Happy racing!!!

10. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    Uh mate?...this IS real under game options. It's on the same location for each language, like you see. 20200509062514_1.jpg
    I also didn't know, that this option was a thing in R3E until yesterday, but it's already in the game.
    So NOW i wish happy racing! :p

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  11. RampageRacing

RampageRacing Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Yep, I race the Callaway Corvette with the seat turned off so I can look right and left on my single monitor.