G29 help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chrislt1990, May 23, 2020.

1. chrislt1990

chrislt1990 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,

I just bought and set up a G29 wheel and pedal set and it works great for every other sim but for some reason in Race room when I press the accelerator pedal (in any car) it goes over rev constant redline with about half input. I have tried uninstalling Logitech profiler and reinstalling, playing with settings and I can’t seem to get it to work at all. Like I said it works perfect in other sims. Can anyone recommend anything I am a little new to all this. Thanks!!

2. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Bought a G29 about 18 months ago, worked fine with Logitech Profiler on my win7 PC. About 4 months ago bought a new win10 PC, installed LP & could not get it to work properly with any sim (mainly FFB issues). Tried several 'fixes' found on the web all to no avail. Eventually tried installing Logitech G-hub & despite most advice saying the G29 did not work with G-hub it cured my problems & the wheel works fine now. Not sure if this helps in your case, but maybe worth a try.

3. chrislt1990

chrislt1990 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok great I will give that a try and see what happens. Thank you.

4. Pablo Santos

Pablo Santos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I use the Logitech G29 steering wheel and you have that problem in the configuration of the RaceRoom Experience game, with the assignment of pedals, accelerator, brake and clutch, you must assign it because it does not recognize it at first.
    I mention it because that was my case.
    Regards my friend.