New Features/ Options wishlist 2020-2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I think that Sector3 got something going for cockpit tilt. Might see it soon. I would rather see road bumps before anything else at this stage but...yeah good idea

2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    Yeah bumps would be cool but i cant feel them if im not playing R3E ! So for me tilt first so that i can play to feel these bumps ;)

3. Leen

Leen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What Lixma say "the offline mode".
    Code:
    :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

4. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    apparently not going to happen:oops:

5. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    I really hate the mirrors in Raceroom. This is so immersionbreaking. Why don’t they move with head movement? Why isn’t the own car in those mirrors?

In terms of realism and immersion, Sector 3 can do many little things and will be far ahead the other sims then. In my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Agreed about he mirrors

7. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Why no offline, it cant be to prevent cheats !!

8. Mid Night

Mid Night Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    No, it is mainly for preventing content stealing.

I mean look at Assetto Corsa Mods. So many car mods are just ripped from another game..

9. Jason88

Jason88 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Features I would like to see:

Adjustable internal & External Mirrors From within the Car, so no more Virtual Mirror needed, Option for a map a Horn Button, I have a Physical Horn Button on my Wheel, so would like to use it. Save Button Assignment's & Control's & Seating Position as Per car basis.

Those Goons that have the headlights mapped to a rapidfire button should have the Electrical system overheat for sixty seconds, putting the car into a stall, with ghosting.

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    Data Display Page Select

The ability to assign a key/control to individual DD pages. So you're not frantically cycling through all the pages during a lull and then invariably flying past the page you want to return to.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  11. Aurigarius

Aurigarius Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I wonder if these suggestions are read by the developers. From time to time it would be nice to know if some of there suggestions could have a chance to be implemented some time or not

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately I have to say that I don't think, that they are reading much here.
    On Discord they're making jokes once a minuate and here is nearly nothing.

In my opinion the wrong way because here it's better to discuss things. Discord is to much. One posts a informative thing, ten posts some jokes and uninformative things and the devs can't read everything without a structure.

But this was their choice and I really dislike it :(

It was better before.

• Like Like x 1
  13. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    No worries, they read the forum. Not sure what you expect tho, "noted" post by dev every 10 suggestions? :p There's plenty of dev activity on the forum, but wishlist thread just isnt the place

14. AlexBlob

AlexBlob Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    As said above, the devs do read the forums, some might read this thread from time to time, the issue is that they're only about 3 times before you heard the same suggestion over and over again. On top of that if they do decide to respond to "that a good idea" or "we are looking into it" people will jump and say it confirmed.

The reason discord is used more because its a lot easier for a dev to just check there for a few seconds, and then go back to work. As J-F put it himself on discord not long ago.

"I admit discord works best for me, usually someone will tag me and link me to a forum post that requires my attention and that's how I end up answering there most of the time. It's mostly about time I'm able to dedicate to reading stuff on forums.
    on discord you tag me like you just did, I read your question, answer and can get back to my work in minimum time."
    "I understand, and I can only apologize, that's just how my time feels best spent right now. I know for a fact that other staff members do spend time on the forum though, keeping track of information, opinions and feedback. Alex and Anthony for example."

Don't worry, you lot are not forgotten. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Aurigarius

Aurigarius Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I understand that Discord is nice and convenient. I use it for my league as well. But after all this is the official forum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Seat position is already saved per car

17. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    That is true and always has been. Up and down shifts aka prospective shifts or in other words tilt is not saved per car. Most people are are using terminology 'seat tilt'.

18. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Devs are reading every single post. Many user requested features were added to the game without any reply. So keep an eye on the new features after patch updates. Also, as mentioned previously, Sector3 is flat out mate....and don't worry about hearing jokes. Must have some sort of entertainment, after all we are all humans....most of us are I think :D

19. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    "Seat tilt" doesn't even work for triple users :( Noted apparently but still not implemented for years but months since i made the request !

20. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Many users have requested this feature via facebook and forums ages ago and still not implemented as you said. Knowing that sector 3 is doing their best, my guess is that something is stopping them from adding this feature? Not sure what or why? From our point of view, it may sound like super simple add-on because every other sim title have this option available. However, that may not be the case. The only way to find out is to hear directly from Sector3 devs.

• Like Like x 1