AMG GT4? Will we see the AMG GT4 in game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luke Zientala, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I am still waiting for the DTM 2020 Cars that have been announced in May this year on RRE's Twitter

[​IMG]

but it's okay I can wait.

Tim Heinemann is starting DTM Trophy in his AMG GT4 with the Raceroom livery, I was wondering if we would get to see the car in-game?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck to Tim he's just doing his first Quali for DTM Trophy

and sorry if this has been asked before I'm just in love with the DTM series

• Like Like x 2
  2. Aspius

Aspius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Its never certain that we will get a car until its actually released but i have always felt that both the Mercedes AMG GT4 and the Audi R8 GT4 are more a matter of when rather then if.

We can probably guess that Raceroom would like to have the car in the game. Would be a bit strange to have a real life racecar running a Raceroom livery and not have it in the game.

Another question is if we get it as a normal GT4 car livery or will we maybe get the entire DTM Trophy series.

Getting an entire GT4 series would be good and the most likely would be either ADAC GT4 Germany or DTM Trophy. If the Audi and Mercedes gets added we would have all the cars for DTM Trophy.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully 570S Gt4 will be on the way too.

I love the GT4 grid R3E has now, I would want more of them.They are lovely cars to drive.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. RampageRacing

RampageRacing Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    I would love to see the GT4 cars fleshed out. There are so many great options that could be added to make the fields more diverse. Besides the ones named above, I would like to see the Aston Martin, Camaro and Mustang included.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. TheOutdriver97

TheOutdriver97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I agree, low downforce tintop cars such as GT4 and TCR offer the best close racing, it would be great to see more options in GT4 class.

I'd probably stick with the M4 but it would be nice to race against others in something different.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I sick to the M4 too but I would love to try other cars too as I find GT4's really fun, I enjoy them more than GT3's in some way.