What have you test driven on the Free Weekend that you're buying on Monday?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I like this class and now I own all 4 car types, light cars and engines well powered=fun

2. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    When i run those cars, i go straight to the wing=20 to help keep those bad boys on the track...same with group 5 - i'm not to the point where top speed reduction from drag is going to make too an big impact on my lap times - just need to get around track without mistake!

• Like Like x 1
  4. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    you could bind 2 buttons on your wheel for TC and use a small amount of it until you feel confortable

5. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I'm confused... DTM 2014 wasn't shown to try on free weekend... why? and sometimes I see DTM 2015 on multiplayer mode but I can't see any realease of DTM 2015, I don't think is coz of the DTM current championship... why?
    :anguished:

6. Clover

Clover Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    almost own everything :) so..

7. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    True- thanks for the tip but im hesitant to use any kind of driving aid. Really i just need to bite the bullet and spend some time with lower wing in practice. In multiplayer I dont like to experiment to much for other driver's sake.

8. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    if the car in game has this possibility, then it should the same in real life, some classes don't have TC in game and so it is impossible to change the amount of TC...I mean in "get real mode", never used others

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Krzysztof Volek

Krzysztof Volek Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I've finished buying rest of the Gr.5 cars (I already had Capri and BMW prior to sale), Cadillac CT-V.R, Mercedes DTM'13 (that sound), and Shanghai track (it's actually totaly unplayable on my current rig, but 250 vRP was a deal and I hope for upgrade in near future anyway.

I think it could be good idea to introduce special kind of discount that you would get if you buy the stuff that will make you own all content in game after purchase (I think iRacing have such discount, but I'm not sure, their prices are not from my galaxy anyway). What do you think about it?

10. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    *lol* wow, 7 disagree. Hey guys common I will 10 disagree.

It is my opinion . Thank you for free expression . :D

11. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Saying "I don't like the way the game feels with my DFGT" would have been an opinion. Stating the game "is not really compatible" with the DFGT is attempting to state a fact, one that is not true. Hence why you received so many disagrees.

• Agree Agree x 1