Question reputation ranking

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by norbertx, Sep 10, 2020.

1. norbertx

norbertx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi..
    can you explain why i loose 17 repitation point afer a race where i was volently hurt behind on the second corner during the first lap...
    after that , the car was completly broken, i can just go out the race...it s not a rage quit if the car is out of order !
    you can check the video of the race...09-09 18-06 on junior cup
    i can eventually accept loose 60 ranking point even if i am pushed out by other car and finish last as on the last gtr4 race but loose lot of reputation point while i am not responsible ???
    point of accident is too affect to your car even if another car hurt you ? why...

so why am I penalized when I am not responsible ?

thank s

2. Larry Foster

Larry Foster Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    @norbertx
    The system that gives penalty points can not tell who is at fault so each individual gets points for contact.
    Even though your car was wrecked when you leave the session before the race is over then you lose points.
    The system is not perfect but it is the best way that the developers have to work with.

3. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    A tip is to avoid any ranked servers with free to play car and track combos as driving standards are the worst because you get casual players just trying the game ot trolling, who donĀ“t care about anything.

The FRJ is hard to master for pros and a cruise missile in the wrong hands.

• Funny Funny x 1