Flashlights?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thydney1970, Oct 11, 2020.

1. thydney1970

thydney1970 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just a short question, how is it possible in RRE to youse the headlight as flashlights? Can't find a option for assigning a button as flashlight.

2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    Look harder.

FlashL.png

But please, don't be that guy who sits behind others flashing his lights. It's extremely annoying and a very cheap and underhanded way of trying to distract someone into a mistake.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. T3AMGEIST

T3AMGEIST Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Its common in real races too, so why should it be cheap?

4. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I don't think it's all that common in real life racing. Only instance I can think of are multiclass races where the faster cars can flash to let you know they will be passing you.

I doubt in real life it's used in same way as in many games - annoying the person in front to force him into mistake.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I am trying not to use it again. its just useless cuz drivers don't give a s#it

6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Esteban Guerrieri took another lights-to-flag victory, the second for him so far in the season, as he managed to keep Benjamin Leuchter at bay throughout the WTCR Race 2 at Zandvoort.
    The Argentine made a perfect start from pole position of the top-ten reverse grid and never looked back, ignoring Leuchter who kept on flashing the headlights of his Volkswagen Golf GTI in the vain attempt of distracting him.

https://www.tcr-series.com/news/item/guerrieri-resists-the-pressure-from-leuchter

At 27:10:

• Like Like x 1