Question Ranked Multiplayer Replay?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Z4CH, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Z4CH

Z4CH New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Do ranked multiplayer races get saved? I checked the replay function on the home screen and saw a few of my competition trials, but that was it. I found a pretty old thread on here talking about a "noreplay" launch setting in Steam, but I checked and that wasn't the issue.

I've searched up and down on Google and this forum, but I can't seem to find an answer. Thanks in advance!

2. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    Mine do - they're no different from any other multiplayer replay.

Make sure you haven't got any track filters applied which might be stopping you seeing them in the list.

(Filters - Clear All - Apply)

Also, in the options menu under 'Gameplay', right at the bottom there's a switch to turn automatic saving of replays on/off....

[​IMG]

By default this is set to 'on' but it might be worth checking.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  3. Z4CH

Z4CH New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, all filters were cleared and the save replays to disk was turned on. I'll try verifying files, but I don't know what else to do.

4. Z4CH

Z4CH New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If anyone runs into this in the future, I somehow got it to work. I verified files through Steam, but also started loading the game through Steam instead of the shortcut on the desktop. I don't know if it makes a difference, but when I load through Steam I'm asked to load 64-bit or 32. I chose 64, and the replays are now working.

• Like Like x 1