ADAC GT Masters 2018 Pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MakeMeLaugh, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I'm looking forward to racing on the new official competitive lobbies and black friday is now the time, as there's a lot of content I don't have. Would be really nice if we could get a pack for the ADAC 2018(right now we have to buy individual cars), as there are a lot of other great stuff to get as well!

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Romeu Costa

Romeu Costa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    RR

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    For a lot of jaguars it probably would be the best to buy Premium pack on Black Friday sale for 7500 vRP (50 Euro).

4. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Indeed, but when you live in a third world country, things are not so simple! I'm planning to buy a lot of stuff overall, so it would be nice if we had more packs so I don't have to buy so many individual items, like some tracks.

5. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I asked this before and ADAC 18 was removed due to the old 911 car being removed from shop. Right now the best packs to buy are the new starter plus Euro tracks. Also check out the steam packs as they have different content and are sometimes heavily discounted.

6. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    How is that a problem in making an ADAC 2018 pack with the current cars? Anyway, the new starter pack is pretty good indeed, but it would be nice to also update the pro pack like they did with the starter, so it's more attractive as well! The thing that kills sales(at least for me), is having to buy too many individual items.

7. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Maybe as the price would be lower or simply because it is too old.

Really, a nice solution would be for people to be able to pick their own car content to make up any given pack. Say 1 from each price bracket or class.

Then it is on you if you pick older series cars or less popular ones.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  8. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Yea the ideal solution would be for us to pick our own pack. Could have different price tiers for cars, pick 4 of tier C, 3 of tier B and 2 of tier A and that would be a pack, for example. But from the looks of it they won't ever implement that, so that's why I'm asking to at least pack whatever you can to make things better for those of us without any content(and living in third world countries, since this game doesn't use regional pricing).

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  9. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Because they are not allowed to sell the "old" Porsche anymore. The new one didn't race in this year, so also not an option. So the only option would be to skip the Porsche entirely. And since some brands are missing anyway, there wouldn't be much left of a "2018" GT Masters pack. AFAIK the 2018 cars apart from the Porsche are now available in the GTR3 class.

10. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well we have a DTM2020 pack with 2 cars and many others with 4 or less, so I see no problem with that, not asking for a Porsche either, just the 4 cars listed on their 2018 ADAC group. The GT3 pack would be an option but it's crazy expensive(for me at least)and comes with a bunch of "pointless", old cars, so it doesn't make much sense to pick it. If it had only the somewhat, most recent GT3's, then it would be much better I believe, and to be honest, I would pick it instead of the ADAC 18 if it was an option.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I hope they will get around to updating steam shop content slots and with different packs than in the RRE shop. Maybe then there will be some nice solutions for everyone and that way you can enjoy regional pricing too.

12. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Do they read these forums at all? Seems kinda dead to me lol.

13. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    ADAC packs are like buses. You wait ages for one and two come along at the same time.

• Funny Funny x 2