Thrustmaster Wheel+Gamepad New Profile? Problems!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dady Cairo, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hi ,
    i have bought a Logitech Wireless F 710 Gamepad connected via USB -dongle.
    And my Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer connected at same time.
    Started Raceroom today,it said i should confige a new found controller.Tryed that with no luck,or knownledge and gave up an disconnected the usb dongle of the gamepad.
    Started Raceroom again,all ok,profile TS-PC Racer found but all my key bindings where gone.Had to start from scratch.
    Is that normal,cause with my other Sims i had no problems to have both connected.
    Next question is it possible to use both devices with key bindings?
    Thanx fellows.

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    You should be able to just use the pad as an extra device alongside your wheel if that's what you mean? Not sure why your original keybinds have disappeared, as soon as you change them it should create a custom profile. Itbwould be down at the bottom of the list.

3. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I have the wheel now complete new configured..I'm a little afraid to connect the gamped again as an extra device.The game then advice me to configure it,but i don't want it as "first" device ID:0 thats my wheel + wireless Keyboard and wireless mouse (logitech).I will try again tomorrow.Normaly it was just connected,but not used,but raceroom detects it and want me to configure it against my will.LoL
    I think i got it!I can make keybindings to both devices.I made some screenshots with steam F12,but can't find the folder?
    Do you know where it saves the pictures?
    Thanx
    DC

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Steam\userdata\[your user ID]\760\remote\211500\screenshots\

Or go to Steam, go to Screenshots section (somewhere in the menu), browse to Raceroom screenshots and press "View on disk" in the bottom right corner.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Got it,hidden feature.lol

Attached Files: