What???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enrik, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I honestly don't understand ... this mix in the menu of what you have and what you don't have. Nothing is understood. You have to remember all the cars and circuits you own because if you click something else the game won't start (because you didn't buy it). Why don't you separate what I own from the rest? Is absurd. Did I spend € 150 in two weeks for this? You are ruining a great game. This marketing policy is horrendous. Passionate people buy dlc, no need to throw products in their face.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    The premium pack wth all content bought at full price only costs 100 euros, so first step is to call the police.

3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Usually things you own are seperated from what you dont own but at least according to this forum the game is still under maintenance which can lead to trouble when trying to play anyways. One such problem (that i encountered as well) is everything being displayed as owned. Would expect everything to be back to normal once maintenance is over

4. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    You're right, unfortunately I took the intermediate pack and then I screwed myself ... the fact remains that if you spend you expect.

5. Hendrick

Hendrick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    There was a Black Friday special that lasted two full weeks (24Nov-8Dec) to get all your content at 50% off. I believe 49.99 Euros for premium pack. Guess you missed out on that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Nico, I hope it's a momentary problem, otherwise it's a very serious problem. It is not easy to remember which cars and tracks you own.

7. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I took the intemediate at 42 euro, but take this... take that.... (is christmas... lockdown....). More than RF2 + Acc + Dr2.0 togheter

8. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    That´s bad luck but if you go from Pro to Premium you still only pay the difference, so never 150 euros in 2 weeks.

9. Hendrick

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I understand your argument

10. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm not complaining about the shopping, I love RR always more. But I also expect a lot.
    This system of having things in the menu you don't own makes me "angry". I love to come back to SIMBIN after 20 years.....

11. Hendrick

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I love the game so much as well but despite the summer sale and black friday 50% off, I am yet to buy premium pack. Its a luxury I cannot afford. I prefer to buy tracks on these sales and get that one car per class I know I am going to be driving nonstop. I live in Southern Africa and my currency is crap. There is no regional pricing for content of this game, such a shame. Even at 49.99 Euros that is at least x15 my local currency, that is a NO NO GO!!

12. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Go easy ... you can enjoy the game even with a few right cars and some tracks!

13. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Probably at the moment everyone has access to everything, even if not owned. I'm testing car/track combos I've never driven/owned before.
    It could be temporary a full demo period, so you can pick your favorites to buy later - even if the newest content won't be discounted that soon. (assuming it's not a temporary backend error)

Usually stuff not owned is clearly marked/separated as such, so it should be back to it after it all normalizes.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  14. Hendrick

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Still frustrating but yes that one car per class and tracks works for me. With regional pricing I guess some people will hack into it. I do enjoy the game so much and new update will take it to a greater level. Just jealous I cannot have everything :D

15. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Go easy .. a little at a time .... the real drivers do a championship with only one car ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Unless something changed with today's update (which I doubt) the content you don't own already IS visually separated.

In the store the owned items are faded and they have "owned" in the place of price tag, and in the ingame selection of cars to race, the ones you don't own have some sort of purple ribbon if I remember correctly.

17. Enrik

Enrik Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yes I know this but after update all was confused... now it seems fine (thanks S3S!) but I wait for tomorrow before drink a bottle... goodnight to all and drive safe!

18. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    It wasn't confused as such, J-F set all the content to be free until the server issues were sorted out:).

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Nir Tal

Nir Tal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I hope it wont