Bug TM profile

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by David Slute, Dec 28, 2020.

1. David Slute

David Slute Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    I decided to test the new -webmenu parameter to check out the new ui.
    It looks great with a ton of potential, obviously I understand not all the features are working yet.

One thing I did notice is that when the -webmenu parameter is used, after exiting the game your wheel degree in the TM profile stays at the degree of the last car you used in-game and doesn't return to 900 or your set degree.
    I removed the web menu parameter and the TM profile returned to it's 900 degree after exiting working like it should.

Hopefully this will be fixed for the full ui release.

2. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    It never returns to my 1080, without the new menu.

3. David Slute

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like another Thrustmaster issue in this title, works for some but not for others lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. John Addison

John Addison New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Has there been a fix for the Thrustmaster TX shaking all over the place. This was my fav sim and now i still cant drive. I keep trying each update but still no fix?

5. David Slute

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    The last patch disabled the flatspot/damage that was occuring and has solved the issue for me.
    Did you create a new profile like the devs suggested?

6. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    That's interesting, because most of the ISI-gMotor-based sims have the same issue (rF1 and rF2, also AMS), had it with a Logitech wheel also previously. I've always wondered how S3 managed to get rid of that.

7. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    That's true but there is an option in rf2 to block the software level to edit wheel range setting after exiting the game. Its done through logical true/false editing in the controler.json file

Had this issue with my TS PC racer and found out from the s397 forum

Never had this happening in RRE as you said but i havent tried the webmenu thing yet