Bug Sepang South

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, Dec 26, 2020.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Jumped into the 2016 Audi TT's for a quick check on the tyre model and the subsequent plusses or minuses thereof and found for starters, I could only just scrape above 20fps, think 22fps was the highest I got. That's not THE issue, just an issue though, there seems to be an issue with track limits, as from 10 laps, all were deleted, after the 6th I was just following the AI but still no valid laps, Something is not right. Out of those 10 laps 9 were within the boundaries of the track at all times, main problem appeared to be turn 1 but not only turn 1. I was at Monza just before this, in a GTR3 and was recording a steady 80-90fps. Report concluded or is it, been reported about the skid marks appearing in front of the car and occasionally before I've even locked up, most off putting as they seem to take a different line to me, usually careering off into the undergrowth. Sure I seen someone report this already though.

2. DrKarotte

DrKarotte Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I have these problems, too, and similar ones on Sepang North. Almost impossible to do a valid lap on both tracks.