Problem engine squeak

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by obotar3, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obotar3

obotar3 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i have tried your suggestion by turning the other sounds down one by one but no joy the squeak is still there so i did a test when the car is in motion the squeak is there but when push the throttle when the car is parked there is no squeak

2. RacerMark

RacerMark Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    It could be your Mouse!:p:)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    @obotar3 It would have been clearer if you had replied in your original thread instead of opening a new one ;) However, your answer still leaves some questions to me, and honestly makes it hard to help you with this problem. You have all sounds set to zero by now and you still hear the noise? When exactly? Is it dependent on velocity? What kind of noise is it exactly? And which car should I use to possibly reproduce that issue? Does it sound like the tyres squealing, or the brakes, or the suspension? A video showing your sound settings and of course clearly showing the noise when driving would really be helpful.

Oli

4. obotar3

obotar3 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i have been watching d d f racer on you tube driving a g t 4 k t m car at mid Ohio race track and what did i hear the same squeak i mentioned in my thread please go and check it out

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    locking this

Andi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.