Best multiplayer server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kotten33, Feb 3, 2021.

1. kotten33

kotten33 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If you want to race against many drivers, what server and cars is the most popular?

Does all servers use ranking, i mean i can drive againts other driver that are as bad as i am and also same cars.

I tried a game tonight and many in the game gade f1 cars that go very fast, i did not have a chance.
    And in this game it said i was in first position of 1 cars. But it was many cars.

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    GT3 cars are most popular, if you want many drivers then look for and join some league or club or join ranked servers during peak hours. Check ranked combos/servers to see player numbers and needed content. Not all servers use ranking. What you described in last paragraph is multiclass racing- many classes/series take part in one race, but they only compete against cars in their own class. I'd suggest skipping public, free content servers. Join raceroom discord, if you have more question, theres always someone there with helpful tip. You can also find there people/groups to play with. Try here aswell https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?forums/leagues-communities.70/

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. kotten33

kotten33 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i am at the moment a beginner and want to race againt opponents that are aso beginners. The race will much more fun then.
    I hope there is a system for that so i dont come last in every race. :)

4. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    To be honest i'd look for anything. From my experience i can tell you that, except top esport stuff, in most groups there is entire spectrum of drivers, so you should have someone to battle with. Of course chance is higher if you look for casual groups or leagues aimed at beginners, but even there's no guarantee that some alien wouldnt join.
    This guy hosts bunch of casual, short dtm2020 races on sunday https://www.youtube.com/c/RVRCloset/about (click discord link for more info). You gonna see, if thats what you like, hows the pace, racing with others etc

• Like Like x 2