Problem Ranked races

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Jesús Sánchez, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Jesús Sánchez

Jesús Sánchez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi. I already contacted you through Raceroom Support but received no reply. A week ago (since Saturday 6th) I have problems with the classified races that I play. In many of them near the end of the race the cars go crazy, the times go crazy and my cockpit camera changes to the hood camera and then it takes me out of the race without me doing anything, finishing last and losing a lot of score from rating and reputation. Please help me because I have been like this for a week and I have paid the full game to be able to play properly. Thanks and best regards. I hope they solve it for me please. I have important championships to participate in and I can't keep the game running like that.

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    That sounds like you are getting disconnected from the server. Make sure your ping to the server is as low as possible (below 100 is good), use wired internet rather than WiFi etc.

3. Jesús Sánchez

Jesús Sánchez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mi ping is low, I have 600 mb of internet and I have connected by cable to PC. I don't know what is the problem... I think that is problem of RaceRoom servers but I don't know... I have a good PC too with good graphic card, etc.

4. Jesús Sánchez

Jesús Sánchez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also this problem, from what I have verified, only happens to me in ranked races. I have run 4 unofficial RaceRoom championship races this week and have had no problems

5. Rüdiger Lampe

Rüdiger Lampe New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    it's simple, you loose connection.
    Where I know from?
    I play wireless using LTE here in Germany. It's normally that sometimes I can't see the cars in front of me for second, very rare, but the RR Servers have set a large Ping so I don't loose connection.
    But when my 24 reset is in a race then I loose connection exactly that way you described (camera change to hood then you are disconnected).
    So you have to check wether your connection is stable or maybe it drops sometimes (Router problems?) see your router logs etc.

Good Luck to find the error fast.

kindly

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jesús Sánchez

Jesús Sánchez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I`m form Spain.The problem was NAT. This morning looking at how to open ports on the router I thought it could be NAT and it was. It was in strict mode and I just had to put it on open. The point is, I've only had problems in the RaceRoom in ranked races, nothing else. Thanks for the help anyway. Have a nice day

• Informative Informative x 1