RaceRoom Official Discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris Perry, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Does this still run? I'm only asking as their is about 3 or 4 of us who race most evenings in the ranking lobbies, we have our own private Discord server but I didn't know if the dedicated one was a better option for us all to join?
    Obviously Any one else is welcome to join us in our server if the dedicated one isn't used.

2. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Apart from a small group of 10.000+ people, nobody really uses it.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    So in essence only a very small percentage of the world population lol :)
    So we just join the dedicated server and go on there when were racing, does it get particularly high numbers in there as a rule?

4. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    To be honest, I don't know how well the voice channels are being utilized there during ranked events, because I haven't joined those yet either and not everyone prefers talking during racing. But still I see no reason not to join the official Discord, at worst, more people can be invited to your private server for the same purpose.:)

5. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Nice one, thanks Balrog. I'l pop my virtual head in the room, so to speak, and see what the crack is like.

6. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks J, I'l take you up on that, there's 2 of us who race most evening with a couple of others who join in a few times a week too. I'l check the ping levels but I think there pretty low :)

8. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    We have 300+ in the discord at this point and have been growing active drivers... tonight we gang up on the U.S. Enduro.. I'll be streaming it on our Youtube ( where there will be a raffle! maybe two!!) On Friday night we have a non-ranked fun race.. this week it is FJRs at MidOhio .... my fav of these so far has been the NSUs on any track... see you on the track...

9. Chris Perry

Chris Perry New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Nice one mate I really appreciate the invite, I'l add myself on there today. I find racing is always better when you can have a but of banter and general chat with likeminded ppl :)
    We had the enduro last night, I hope you all got on ok, great car and track combo:sunglasses:

10. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    We did... take a look-see.. lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1