I made a terrible mistake...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickh158, Apr 1, 2021.

1. nickh158

nickh158 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    ...And went in the GTR4@Raceroom server.
    Never again :eek:.
    After that I took the sane route: Group2@Zandvoort, which was brilliant :rolleyes:.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Yepp. If you like your ranking stay away from the free content tracks. Too many crash kids outthere.

3. nickh158

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    It`s a shame though, because I really like both the track and the class. Maybe there should be a minimum reputation for the free tracks. Like 100 o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. sergeich

sergeich Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I think about myself I am the fair driver, but I have 86 reputation ) and this is not my fault :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. II./JG77_Manu

II./JG77_Manu New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Same here...I had a very good reputation of around 86 with only a few races done up until that point. I made the huge mistake to participate in this combo and was DQd because I went into cars parked on the track 3 times without a chance to avoid and was crashed into by several cars after these occasions. I would have never thought that I will be DQd in any race ever since I am quite careful when racing and I am used to club racing where you really try to avoid any incident.
    DQ pushed my rep down to 71 something, I was quite baffled. Needed 4 of these chaos races to get over 75 again.

What did I learn? I will never again join any rookie race.

6. sergeich

sergeich Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    - How to kill my rating?
    - Just visit the (destruction derby) roockie server!
    :)

7. nickh158

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I had three bad races and my rating dropped 15 points. It`s taken me about ten races to get over 90 again. I only seem to be able to pick up .2-.4 per race, even with very few IPs.

8. CheerfullyInsane

CheerfullyInsane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Nonsense. You can easily race on the Rookie servers as long as you keep your wits about you.
    I'm on them all the time because they tend to feature cars that I like, and only twice has my Rep dipped below 90 since November.
    Granted, free content servers are death-traps, but that aside the Rookie servers aren't nearly as bad as people make them seem.
    Just don't expect super-close door-to-door racing, and don't assume everyone else has the same skill-level as you, and you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1