Like Animals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tom-mainz, Apr 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

why isn´t it possible to watch or control the behavior of contestants during races on ranked server....i really cant stand this anymore..... you get kicked out of the first (second lately) turn get the incidents-points or even better will be disqualified loose reputation and ranking and restart on rooky-servers again....for no mistake!

this makes no sense for me anymore.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    If you feel the person should be reported , then post a short description and a video

Andi

3. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi Andy,

first of al, thx for replying. But i m not quite sure if you participate regulary on the RRSs. If you would, you probably knew that, to behave like you suggested, i had to post more than 15 posts every day....

to face the point, i dont think that this way would lead to success..... it would be enough if there are Servers with Rep. over 80 because that kind of behavior makes it obviously impossible the reach that kind of reputation.....

Regards Tom

4. Zziggy

Zziggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    What is so bad about animals? Please choose another phrase!:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Zziggy..... i m quite sure u are able to see my intention ;) .... like animals.... by the way

6. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    So how exactly do you want to watch or control the behavior of contestants during races on ranked server? Pls explain

7. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    obviously it is not possible to establish a control .... as i told above one way would be to open servers with reputation about 85 f.e. .... drivers who drive as i described wouldn´t be able to reach and keep such high reputation....but for serious drivers who want to get better and take part on competitions f.e. (what probably would provide the niveau at the competitions and for that the interests in starting a competition too)....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Danny Michael

Danny Michael Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    As someone else stated, this is on the developer, not the end user. They need to provide the tools to clip these incidents and a simple way to submit them. We're not video editors and we should not be required to learn this skill to waste our time reporting these constant incidents that will never be resolved. IMHO this will be the death of R3E in the long term if they don't do something about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Im sorry , but , the forum is here and discord is available, after that recording a screen grab from inside the games replay option isnt rocket science ... windows comes with a free tool , obs is free aswell , find the section of video , hit record , upload to somewhere ...
    Tag a moderator
    Done
    Andi

10. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Machine guns fitted as standard! :D
    It's uncontrollable unless a human steward is involved and then what, a slapped wrist, week on the side lines, then straight back to murdering. 75% of incidents are genuine errors by unskilled drivers, solution, make rookies tougher to progress and ban higher rep drivers from entering, will it happen, well not yet, diluting the pool of drivers further will lead to smaller numbers per server. The trouble comes from the servers being so volatile no one will enter, I've not been on a ranked server for a few weeks, due to several reasons, one of them definitely being fear of loss of rep. There are so many ways to race in RR other than on a ranked server, what with the plethora of clubs and now several app based community hubs and central organisation of races that the fragmentation is only going to increase.This appears to be the format for all ranked racing, you make it easy to proceed from rookie, to maintain interest, then release unskilled, dangerous drivers into the general public, It's the same in politics, in the work place, it appears to be the general rule of thumb for society, so good luck getting things changed, as it ain't gonna happen. Join a club!

11. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry Andi, but i musst agree with Danny, if you sell a service but require signifikant actions from endusers to make it work.... s.th. goes wrong....

12. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Can you suggest to me how we do it then ....

Andi

13. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this question is somehow like a doctor ask his patient how the doctor should treat the illness.....
    ..... first of all find a way just to punish the driver who causes the incident.... probably in most cases the one from behind.....or open servers with higher reputation.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Im going to be honest and say ...naaah , the system is there , without proof we can do nothing hense the post a report and video ,tag a mod on he or the discord channel .. then we will deal with it ... any form of society or community needs input from all sides , and some of that requires an effort , without a report and evidence there is nothing anyone can do

Andi

Locking thread its run its course

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.