Resolved Purchased content not availalbe

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Woodcote, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Which cars? If it's the older 911 GT3 R (not the current 2019 one) then it's not available for purchase anymore, even with Premium pack.

2. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Dan,
    As long as you can drive the Porsche 2019 cars in the GT3R section then it is all good and you are not missing out
    From previous comments in this thread it has been suggested that Porsche asked the developer to remove the older model from sale. So the confusion for you and me, is seeing content you think you can drive until acrtually selecting that car prior to going out on track. It is just we bought the Premium pack after Porsche requested the removal of the older model

3. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    It is related that the "old" 911 GT3 is also no longer available to play in ranked servers ?

It'll a shame that we're not able to use it (if already owned) for that ... pushing the need to buy the 2019 one :-(

4. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ...a friend has this content bought well before i bought into R3E and he can select and drive the older GT3R Porsche cars. It appears to be a problem for those buying the game/content after Porsche pulled the plug. It is just a little confusing too see the vehicles but not buy/drive them

5. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Well...
    From my side, I also purchased the old Porsche back in the day when it released first, so I have it and can use it in single player.
    But for what I can tell it's not available to drive in the recent ranked server with GTR3 classes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    RUF GT3 is not available either.