Problem Dual Screen: Bezels in front of menu / Widescreen menu offset

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Zoltaaaan, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Zoltaaaan

Zoltaaaan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I did not find a solution or an existing thread. I just started RRR again after a long time and I try to set it up again.

I use a dual screen setup and use AMD eyefinity, which creates a virtual single screen and works well. I corrected for bezels, which means, there is a 'blind' area, where a smal stripe of the image is cut out. This means, I do not have a distorted image, which is nice.

But since the menu is centered, it is centered in my virtual single screen. In the new car setup menu there is a lot of information in the center of the screen, exactly where my blind spot due to the bezel is.

Is there a way, to offset the game menu for a wide screen?
    Ideally, I would want the game menu and car setup menu left-bound in my virtual widescreen, since I have the steering wheel on the left half:
    upload_2021-3-28_15-47-33.png

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    No. You can't do that.

3. Zoltaaaan

Zoltaaaan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    At the moment, it is not possible, yes.

But how could it be made possible? Are the devs reading here? Or how could you contact the devs and request a feature like that?
    Maybe the menu does not have to be offset on the widescreen. Instead, the values shown on the setup menu could be left-bound or at least not dead center of the screen.

Or am I the only dual screen user with bezel correction?

4. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    It's such an uncommon setup I don't think it would be worth the development time to be honest. Sector3 are a very small team.