Resolved Stuttering in VR

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Cote Dazur, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    CV1 with 1080ti, no issue in VR with any SIM, it works good even with ACC, but in R3E, I have super bad stuttering very often, only in VR, in pancake, no issue. I do not have high settings, which I use with all other SIM and only 11 opponents.
    Any help appreciated, as I am enjoying the FFB but not going to use my game with the stuttering.

2. PolarClaw

PolarClaw Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I had also the feeling that the game after the big update was a little more demanding and I had lower fps with more cars. Particularly Nürburgring which is always a problem is now a little more demanding.
    You could try to run Afterburner in the background and check the CPU cores. On my PC some cores are at 90-96% means they are bottlenecks.
    It's time for Sector3 to move some calculations from CPU to GFX card.

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    It as been a few days, I would have expected some kind of official answer/comments from the devs, as this is the official support forum and I am asking in the community support question, am I in the wrong section to have help with an issue?

4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
  5. TanHammer

TanHammer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Can I ask what graphic settins do you run and do you achive a locked 90fps? I've got a 5600x/5700xt and I can barely maintain a steady 80fps with all lowest setings with a Rift S on Open Composite.

6. Kevinbackroom

Kevinbackroom New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can you say what you did to specifically fix the issue? Your link just goes to a long thread. I also have this issue.