VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE NEW FFB ON PODIUM DD2

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von DavideVR, 26. Juni 2021.

1. DavideVR

DavideVR New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I use Podium D2 and before with the old ffb i had good feeling when over brake, now with the new ffb I cant feel anything when over braking or when car slip lateral. What did you do?

2. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I have the same issue on my Mige OSW Simucube 1. Cant feel much of anything really. Deleting certain files didn't work either therefore uninstalled the game and doing a completely new fresh installation. Downloading in progress. Its a pain in the ass but it seems that this method worked well for some people. I hope it will work for me too. Will keep you posted if I see any difference.

3. DavideVR

DavideVR New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Please let me know if this solve.

4. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    There are plenty other threads discussing this so your not on your own

5. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I think it was a good thing to uninstall and reinstall the entire game just to make sure that all is new and fresh. I've used steam to uninstall and then I had to delete all files in Documents and from the steam apps manually otherwise it would stay in your computer.
    I am not 100% percent sure if a fresh copy of Raceroom solved anything but I was more confident about the whole thing. Managed to dial in a bit and so far I am happy with the result except that I miss some of the old (canned or not canned) effects like engine vibrations, tyre slip vibe and strong curb, or kerb effects. Hence that engine vibe exists but soon as you get up to speed it goes away completely. It sucks this way and its odd.