New FFB is very bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super Nova, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I use a ts-xw racer and the New FFB is very bad. No feeling when braking and at low speed also no feeling impossible to feel the oversteer. The car leaves at random. Worst of all the porsche cup a horror to drive. This is the worst ffb in the market sry guys

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. David Peres

David Peres Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    No, you're bad! :mad:

But for real, on my T300 this is some of the best and most informative FFB I've experienced in any sim. I even prefer it to rFactor 2 (too much road noise on that one), at least on most of the cars I've tried so far.

Something probably wrong with your settings. Make sure your wheel drivers are up to date and delete your controls profile config files on the My Documents folder. Some people have reported a huge difference after doing this.

For me I just needed to adjust the in-game FFB settings for my taste and there I was, in sim-racing nirvana!

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I will try tonight what you say. But I'm not the only one to think so.A youtuber that I like has the same problem with a DD. Worst of all is the zero feel braking in the steering wheel. Yet the developers stipulated that nothing should be done

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. David Peres

David Peres Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    Some people are experiencing some issues, yes. Hopefully you'll be able to solve whatever is wrong.

Also, since you're talking about youtubers, there's plenty of them singing their praises about the new FFB too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    The ones complaining about the new FFB do have a problem in their setup I guess. For the majority it is a huge step forward. I presume there must be some settings wrong or driver problems. Perhaps it is best to perform a clean install

6. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I have no feeling in the steering wheel before a lock to manage my declining braking

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I just tried what you told me actually it's much better, I feel my brake now ;) I updated the driver and deleted the file in my documents. Mea culpa and thx :rolleyes:

• Like x 4
    • Wonderful x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • Useful x 1