new ffb g29 realy no force

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by houdinibe, Jul 4, 2021.

1. houdinibe

houdinibe New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    for me all no problem, that r3e ffb wants to improve. however (and I'm not the only one) the ffb power is really weak on a g29, I think it only comes out at most 50% of the possibility it has. g29 has a max rotation of 900. if i take a car with 720 degree rotation, the steering wheel with all its force (ffb) stops me from going over it. now that's the max power and doesn't even clip yet. I don't feel that power anywhere while driving, maybe 30 to 40% if I have to gamble. the ffb is really bizarrely weak, too light, you don't feel anything in it, it looks like a small feather. suggestions?

2. NightmareBE

NightmareBE New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same issue for me. Played for first time sinds update yesterday and almost no feedback on the G29 compared to before the update

3. Lanius1984

Lanius1984 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    When you bring up tthe FFB meter, do you see the force line being drawn on the graph, or is to always flat?

After the update, I tried using Logitech GHub and experienced no force feedback at all and this was verified on the FFB meter where nothing was being displayed (only the basic resistance of the wheel keeping itself centered could be felt).

The fix for me was to completely reomve GHub and revert to the last build of Logitech Gaming Software. Now all fine.

4. houdinibe

houdinibe New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    the force is in the graph, from zero till red. i'am going to try to uninstall ghub

5. houdinibe

houdinibe New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    mmm now i have the flat line, mess around again

6. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +204 / 0 / -0