Error 2103

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tom-mainz, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i cant believe this.... (Reputation > 89) .... can anybody tell me for what???? I mean i pay for this and at least someone should hear me first before deactivating my PAYED accout and take away my possibility to play for my own.......without a warning at all... i dont know in what kind of world u are living....

If i dont get any offical statement within today.... i will take legal steps and step back from contract (with return of course)..... not everybody here is 15 years old..... unbelievable..... arbitrariness like wild west....

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  2. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello @tom-mainz - Sorry to hear you haven't received the email notification.
    Can you check if you did receive it now?

3. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so where are the rules players has to follow? There is nothing in the EULA.... and by the way.... in most cases there is a history in the incident..... in my case i am pretty sure, what behavoir you mean.... but in this case you should watch the whole scene....
    of course it maybe was not very smart of me, but for sure there was a reason.....and we are talking about a online game....and not real life....a warning would be completly sufficient.... and for the case of repeating this behaviour a ban would be justified
    i my opinion....

4. alex sunny

alex sunny New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks my issue has been fixed.

5. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what a poor behaviour from RRE... first ban me ( after 12 Month with no issues about behavior on track) then tell me the legitimation is standing in the EULA.... when i check it and see that this is not true, nobody reacts in any kind of way....nice behaviour.... i am done with RRE ....no service... no transparency....no fairness..... no respect.....may be it is the swedish way.... but its definitely not mine....

6. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    What were you banned for?

7. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    behavior on track.... but that is not the point... i never denied, that my behaviour was not smart.... BUT....nowhere was announced that without warning RRE has the permission to do so.... everybody tells me it would stand in the EULA but it is not so.... and when i mention that.... nobody answers.....
    of course i salute if RRE controls the behaviour, but to ban without warning and without presenting an evidence is dispotic.
    and inspite of my behavoiur was not smart, the only one who infringes the EULA.... is RRE.....

most frightening thing is, that RRE-Staff ignores me as a (paying) customer.... never was confronted with that kind of treating customers....

probably they think, i will do nothing, when the ban ist over.... but this for sure is not an option for me....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bulld0gUK

Bulld0gUK Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    15. ONLINE CONDUCT
    The Product may include social interaction features, such as messaging systems and chatrooms. Your online conduct and interactions with other subscribers should be guided by common sense and etiquette. RaceRoom is not able to avoid any illegal or unlawful content, in particular comments or expressions made in chats or posted in internet forums without prior knowledge of RaceRoom. RaceRoom merely acts as an intermediary service provider, and does not assume any responsibility or liability for such content. You are personally liable for the use of such features with your account and the Product, including but not limited to, use of chat and messaging services provided by RaceRoom or its licensors. You further agree and understand that RaceRoom may, upon receiving complaints, remove any posts made by you and, if it so deems appropriate, suspend or terminate your account as a result, and where required provide the relevant law enforcement authorities with information that may be required to investigate any criminal or illegal actions performed by you and to retain the relevant information.

16. CHEATING
    RaceRoom maintains a “zero tolerance” policy against any and all forms of cheating in the Product. No use of cheat codes, hacks, Al bots, macros, exploits, doctoring or any other current or future forms of cheating will be permitted in online ranked Products. If RaceRoom has reason to believe that you are in any way cheating in online ranked Products, RaceRoom may enforce any and all remedies that RaceRoom deems appropriate, including without limitation, rank demotion, disqualification in past or current Products or competitions and temporary or permanent suspension or removal of your account.

9. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    15-> Interaction within Chats...posts....
    16-> Cheating
    Driving behavior........??????

10. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    What is set out in 15. covers everything, the wording is non specific.

"Your online conduct and interactions with other subscribers should be guided by common sense and etiquette."

Clearly on track behaviour is covered by this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    And 16. Covers "any and all forms of cheating". Intentionally crashing into other users can be seen as cheating as your rank is dependent on where both you and others finish in the race.

Take the punishment like a man and don't crash into people in the future.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :tearsofjoy:..... ok..... you are free to have your own opinion....driving behavior = cheating..... of course.... OMG.......

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  13. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Just a accept it , you were an ass you got reported ... do your time come back educated

Its how it is

If your next post is anything more than a very short yes ill close this thread and any new ones you create

Your an adult you got your wrist slapped , shut up, wait move on

Andi

14. tom-mainz

tom-mainz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thats how RRE solves problems..... very impressive...

15. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Its not how r3e solves anything , me , l , i see a problem , i help , i see an impasse , i try to push in a direction , i see you i lock the thread

Andi

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.