This people ruins the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soyuz7, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Soyuz7

Soyuz7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It was a ranked race and I lost a significant amount of rating and reputation points because of this guys.. Pain Wars from France. Why the clean racers has to paid for people like this guy?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. silvanob2

silvanob2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I totaly agree there should be servers people that see that vid and take mesures against this attitude.

3. ⅀ℕiↅϻΔ

⅀ℕiↅϻΔ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Because its realistic ;) #sarcasm off
    Online ranked racing is broke as there are no real rules.
    You can ramm somebodys rear and the one in front gets the incident points?? LOL
    I had just had 2 races with morons like this and lost 30REP points now if i want to race again DTM 1992 i have to do more than 6 races to get my reputation back.
    But that is not woth it as there are these unfair drivers around.
    Only thing to fix this is do not race in ranked as its broken
    It was this guy https://game.raceroom.com/es/users/griese_m/career

After race start it takes 31 seconds and he hits the back of my friend Pelle.
    My friend instandly said " Know this fag.. will ram me again" M.Griese even did not finished because he gets the black flag.
    just watch Minute 2:00 he does not even break because there is not incidents points for it as you see
    At the end of the video you can see i make room for him as he is to fast for the corner he runs over tracklimits and hits my engine.
    Race Over for me Yeah great fun :D:D
    On my own server he is allready banned he also drives there like an idiot reverse and other ramming

4. Bulld0gUK

Bulld0gUK Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    You can hear the brakes squeaking at 30 seconds and at 2 minutes, looks like he just braked way too late and not enough pressure. Very easy to say every incident is black/white but you'll find mostly this isn't the case, not just on RR3 but all racing multiplayer sims.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. nickh158

nickh158 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully I`m wrong, but it looks as though this post should be reported for offensive language.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to say it but this once again just looks like bad driving to me rather than a troll. And if turn 1 was enough to be sure hes a troll then i can only come to the conclusion that your friend pelle has to be one as well judging by 2:08 (especially considering youve already stated that you and your friends know how to punt people without getting incident points). The way you present your complaints doesnt really help your cause either. Exaggerating like that ("doesnt even brake" when he slowed down 50kph and you can clearly hear the brakes) doesnt make for a great objective report ;)

@Andi Goodwin op's video looks pretty clear to me tho. Dont know who best to tag but if you could pass it on so that its taken care of thatd be great :)

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  7. ⅀ℕiↅϻΔ

⅀ℕiↅϻΔ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    It is just sad as we all want to have fun racing fair against each other.
    Please try this to low breaking he does please you will see that YOU will not get any incident points as you are on the breaks but Pelle gets points...that why he does that.
    By the way the Griese guy joined our Server we where almost same crew than in the race.
    Pele,J.Bandit,Seppel,VinBleifrei,Dennis S,T.Justic and me.
    He left the Pit on Norisring and instandly drives the track in wrong direction. He crashed frontal into Seppel first then Dennis S. ...sorry i have no words for this!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  8. ⅀ℕiↅϻΔ

⅀ℕiↅϻΔ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    LOL :DYou are not sorry to say otherwise you would not post a reply:p ooooh dude
    And then offend Pelle someone you never meet as troll.
    So who is trying to troll or trigger a quarrel talk?
    He gets DISQUALIFIED in that race what else to say but to late.

9. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Well it was more of a "i know youre not gonna like hearing this but" rather than a "im deeply saddened to tell you that" if youd prefer that
    Not once did i say that pelle is a troll (on a side note you dont need to know or meet a person to be able to detect a troll on a racing game/sim; if theyre going full throttle into tight corners punting people, driving the wrong way etc you can be pretty sure that person isnt there to have a proper race). I merely stated that if you consider a touch into turn 1 of a race to be the sure sign of more contacts to follow and/or the other driver being a troll then applying that logic would lead to the conclusion that your friend has to be a troll as well judging by his driving in a certain situation.
    Not me, dont know your intentions tho ;)
    Being disqualified doesnt automatically mean youre a troll. You can just as well be an inexperienced driver or fall victim to actual trolls.
    Now if he does obvious trolling stuff on other servers that does put him in a different light. However i dont know if misbehaving on normal public servers is enough to get banned from ranked racing so unless he gets caught doing something obvious in a ranked session there probably isnt much that can be done about it

• Agree Agree x 1