Problem OtterHUD

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Charlesk88, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Charlesk88

Charlesk88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, Grateful if any one can help. I've got the HUD on the screen but I can't get the settings screen for it to show, therefore I can't move the various parts to different part of the screen. Moving the mouse to the edge of the screen doesn't do anything. Can someone advise please on what I'm doing wrong.
    Cheers

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    There should be a settings icon on the left side.

3. Mplify

Mplify New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you do see the OtterHUD elements at all? If no, OtterHUD might not be running properly or the HUD is hidden. You can use SHIFT+UPARROW to show/hide the HUD.
    Do you see the HUD elements but you can't move them by dragging them around? Your HUD is probably locked. This would also be the reason for the buttons not showing up on the left side by moving the mouse. Try pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+L to lock/unlock the HUD.

BTW to move the HUD elements around, just hover over them with the mouse, hold the left mouse button and drag them wherever you want. To resize simply hover over them and use the mouse wheel.

4. OtterNas3

OtterNas3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Or simple: Read the information in the first post of the Thread from the Hud...

5. BEN 205GTI16

BEN 205GTI16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Guys,
    I have the same issue than @Charlesk88.
    The Otterhud works before fine but I’ve started to have message dash not updated
    After that I updated the message dissappear but I don’t have anymore the otterhud elements and I can’t use my mouse to select something when I’m on the track.
    I try the shift uparrow and Ctrl Shift Alt L but nothing happens.
    Your help are welcome.