Bug Disconnects from race transition.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by RWB Charger, Jun 25, 2021.

1. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    So this one has been going on a while and with the recent update just got worse!

So we do a mini league on a Thurs, 5 races on 5 tracks with one car, used to work great but now when the first race ends and starts to transition to the next one if you hit continue it kicks you back to server lobby, if you do nothing and wait you sit in pits on the previous race while the server has actually transitioned to the next race in the lobby and the ones that got kicked can rejoin.

Now we have the added bonus of the game crashing, 3 times out of 5 races my game just shut down, I wasn't the only one it happened to 4 or 5 of us, the dropping out of server happens to everyone though regardless.

If we are streaming the director also gets kicked which as you can imagine is more annoying.

I have mentioned this and sent reports and server configs to dev on Discord but nothing happened, I'm sure this is easily reproduced and would be grateful if someone could try it.

Server is vanilla nothing fancy, these are the server settings......Just to add as well we have 5 server instances and it happens on all of them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. axxis278

axxis278 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    this issue appeared with the December patch. Before that, we only had to wait the end of a session, and were automaticaly sent to the next session, with just a loading screen. But since december's patch, you're kicked from the session and dropped to the Multiplayer menu. The Continue button is not working has it should, sometimes you're sent back on the track with the cameras views, and sometimes you're kicked from the server.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it's sort of killing our little league we do, very frustrating

4. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    So nothing? It's easy to replicate!

5. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Can't believe no one has come across this or can't re create it?

6. Chris Mackenzie

Chris Mackenzie Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Same issue here - I set up a server for testing out a few class/track combo's everything is set up - the server loads I can practice/qualify/race/finish and then I get kicked back to the multi-player lobby. the server rolls on to the next track/event and I have to re-connect to carry on....same issue arises after every race....kicked, restart.

Its kind of frustrating.
    Ideas anyone???
    Chris

7. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Nope it was apparently fixed but it isn't, it also on occasion now crashes the sim between transition, it's been kicking us all back to lobby list for months, the server doesn't crash it just kicks everyone out and they have to rejoin.

8. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Yes, this is in our leagues same since.... I think December patch (??)
    Nothing new here?

9. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Yes it has been broken since then, you would think it would be an easy fix if it's easy to replicate which seems it is if you run more than one track!