Thrustmaster Racing Ecosystem Competition

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von schumi170388, 11. Juli 2015.

1. schumi170388

schumi170388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have one question regarding point two of the competition terms:

• Any participant can only win ONE prize, this one prize will be the highest value prize that person is eligible for across the difficulties. If prizes are equal (e.g. the person placed 7th in all three difficulties) then the prizes is awarded to the harder difficulty.
    that means, when i drive in novice mode and set a time and afterwards i change to amateur and drive a faster time there both times will stay in the leaderboard and i'm in to both difficulty levels (novice mode counts for novice prizes and amateur time counts for amateur prizes)?

because this means a change in the way times were handeled. before this competition i can remember that you will loose your novice time, when you drove a faster amateur time and so on.

so, do i destroy my novice time, when i will drive a faster time in amateur mode?

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    This is not exactly time-dependent. You can set Times in every mode, but only the best place will get a Price. For example in novice you drive a 1:40 laptime and have position 1, and in amateur you drive a 1:35 and have position 2 you will get the Price in Novice for being first there.

3. schumi170388

schumi170388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok thank you!
    so no time will be deleted...i can drive in all 3 difficulties!

i remember in the past, times got deleted, and you couldn't be first in novice and second in amateur at the same time. for example if you drove 1:40 in novice and you are first and afterwards you drove 1:35 and second place in amateur, your novice time got deleted and you were only second in amateur.

thats why i'm asking. it seems like they changed the rules!