Portal slow load and missing stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roger Sæle, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Roger Sæle

Roger Sæle New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    For a week (or maybe more) the portal has been slow to load (can take over a minute), and there are missing stats. For instance date joined shows, but laps completed, distance, time in game, favourite cars and track are not showing. And in advanced stats there is nothing. Fortunately ranked mutiplayer is working though and showing races and results.

missing stats.png

I see this has been reported in community support, but posting here just in case it has not yet been picked up by the devs.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully that means they are coming up with something better!!!!! ( I won't hold my breath though....)

• Like Like x 1
  3. olavafar

olavafar New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have the same issue. I have not checked if it is fast and complete if you just go to the portal through the regular browser.
    It is, if I do ONLY that but I have not done it while I run the game (in case there is some database locking issue making this happen or whetever).

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    No difference for me.

5. Lemmy

Lemmy Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Seems to be fixed now. :grinning:

6. Lemmy

Lemmy Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just kidding, it's broken again. :anguished:
    Was working normal for the first time in weeks. Now back in disorder.
    I suppose they're working on it though as all stats was online for a few hours this morning.
    I have faith though.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  7. Troygengo

Troygengo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    also have the same problem since the last update, we hope that someone from the staff responds to this request.

8. Roger Sæle

Roger Sæle New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It seems for newer profiles the stats are intact. At least my brother's is fine, he joined august of this year.

9. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    His profile always loads, no matter when you open it?

Technically, all our stats are intact and, as far as I can see, they are properly updated. It's the server can't always show them to us.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  10. Roger Sæle

Roger Sæle New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Tried his profile several times (also in a browser) and I could not get his to not show, so it seems his stats always show.

I can never get my stats to show now, regardless of how many times I try. I have not seen them, not once, in weeks. Apart from the ranked multiplayer stats that is.

11. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    @Roger Sæle
    Interesting. For my profile it looks as if there are periods when it loads (or at least advanced stats load) and periods when it doesn't. When it doesn't load, reloading the page or waiting a few minutes doesn't help, everything's still zero.

So, was it something like, your brother's profile loads but if you try to loads yours at the same time, it doesn't load?

12. RogerSaele

RogerSaele New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I now went to the multiplayer rankings and opened many profiles. Found many that do not show stats (both old and new profiles, even newer than my brother's), and some that do show stats (both old and new, some way older than mine). It seems the ones that show stats, always show stats and the ones that do not, never do. At least I can refresh many times with the same result...also after clearing browser cache.

13. RogerSaele

RogerSaele New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Correct. Only recently discovered that his profile was OK, but saw it in game. Now I have also tried his from a browser with the same result. Always loads correctly.

In my own profile, I often go and look at the ranked stats, by opening the portal in game. I have done this many times recently, but not seen my stats loaded, not once.

Also went back and forth between his and mine, with the same result, i.e. his loads, mine does not.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  14. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    I'm pretty sure that's only true for a given moment. Because, even though refreshing doesn't help, it doesn't necessarily mean they would never load. For example, my profile very rarely shows stats on its Overview page, but Advanced stats would work more often. When they work I can set different filters for cars or tracks and they all will work. For how long - I don't know.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  15. RogerSaele

RogerSaele New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You are right. I bookmarked 7 random profiles yesterday. 3 were OK, 4 were not OK. Today the 3 OK were still OK, but 2 of the not OK were now OK. Hence 3/7 OK yesterday, 5/7 OK today. Mine still not OK today though. But yeah, you are right.

16. Troygengo

Troygengo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still don't see the stats on my profile

17. Scotty G

Scotty G Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    We have a driver in a 35 person series who bought BRNO last week and cannot access it for the race tonight.

Any fixes for this?
    @Andi Goodwin @CaptainCoffee

18. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
  19. Berthelot

Berthelot New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same problem here, and for several weeks. I just hope this is gonna fix early.

20. Lemmy

Lemmy Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    For many of us we're talking several months now...

• Agree Agree x 2