News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    looks a bit like the F1 standings ;), very dominant first 2 positions

2. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    *Round 4 Zandvoort
    I received the invitation today.
    You must confirm your presence by replying to the email.

car: Audi RS 5 DTM Adrien Tambay #27
    driver: Sébastien Degraeve

[​IMG]

3. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I had several gamecrash(since update) to watch the replay.I'll try to do a better video for the race of Zandvoort.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Password is available in your mailbox(16H25).

5. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 3
  6. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
  7. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Wow wow wow wow, after buying F1 2015 i didn't play any game apart from it, and well... I WAS SO SLOW lol. Really, FFB completely different, pedals response also, i was really really slow.. Anyway good little battle with Bart, but i had to give up cause of a loss of power. I surely have to train more for next week :D :D

Congrats to Tim, i bet he won :D

8. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dirk Knatz

Dirk Knatz Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Grats to the Podium and all Drivers. it was a great race!!!! I Need a new steering wheel,in every race my g27 gone off.Which should i choose? thanks and see you all in Moskau. Keep racin

10. Sébastien Degraeve

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    This is probably the hardest race I've done.The level between the players is very high.I have to give 100% to hope to follow them.Of course,at the front of the race,Aliens are inaccessible:p.Behind my wheel,I fight for the best result possible.My t-shirt can testify:).
    During the qualifying,I do better than the round to qualify online(8th with 1:29.875).Gaps between the other players are small.
    Good start.During the first meters,it's the fight with Denis.Even with the DRS,it's difficult to overtake.I stay behind him.I expected a driving mistake:rolleyes:.I do a clean race with few errors.Behind me,Gianfranco and Klaus are not very far(no room for error).I finished 7th.Very good result.I couldn't do better.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Davide Toccaceli

Davide Toccaceli Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    First of all congrats to Tim because he did again an alien race, impossible to keep up with his pace.. :) then I had a great, fair and tight fight not only with Julian Kunze, but with 3 guys, Jack Keithley and André Santos.. Great pressure and 100% concentration to avoid mistakes.. In general I hoped to be slightly faster, I didn't feel so confident especially in the first sector, but anyway I'm happy considered that until yesterday I didn't know if I could participate for a hard stiff neck which I had last week.. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Money_Den_777

Money_Den_777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Great race. Good fighting Sebastien, had to sweat in order not to make a mistake and not miss you ahead;). 6th place. Good result.:)

13. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Do you lose the FFB? It happened to me also at Hockenheim

14. Dirk Knatz

Dirk Knatz Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    No, the calibration steering left and right is completly gone. i had to disconnect and then it works for sometimes 10 min and sometimes 30 min.

15. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 13
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. Christian Zielke

Christian Zielke New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This was a very tough one! My first DTM online race and it was incredible! I pushed the hole 30mins. I didn´t know how to start so i lost my starting postion and made a mistake in sector 2. I pushed the pink Mercedes from Auer a Little bit. Sorry for that but you were too slow in that corner.

After that i tried to push hard to catch that group in front of me. I knew before the race, I have to finish this race without any mistake, so thankfully 2 guys in front of me made mistakes so i got up to P10.

At the end Dirk Knatz pushed hard from behind. I was lucky that the track is so tight ;-) I finished P10, that was my goal.

17. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Such a shame I couldn't participate in the race, I'm in the middle of upgrading my PC with a new graphics card - I sold the old one and the new one will arrive later on this week, so I had to miss the race. :)

By the way I saw the race on Twitch, it was a nice one, so congrats for everyone! ;)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  18. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Nice to hear that u saw the Stream , hope u enjoyed it :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it was pretty cool :) And the brand-new broadcasting API works fine as well! ;)

20. Gianfranco Giglioli

Gianfranco Giglioli New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, yesterday was a very difficult race, because i was playing F1 2015 all the week and this thing makes me lost feeling to this simulator, then my pc freeze in Free Practice, and only 20 minutes after, it is back to normal, but i've lost all my saving data, steering wheel hud, setups, all over again... I try to salvage, but the setup wasn't the same, and the feeling wasn't the same... so the race was very very difficult :(

Next the race i still enjoyed it and i did my highlights... Here they are! Hope you enjoy the video! (Song: Muse - Starlight)

• Like Like x 1