Problem Game stuck in 1080p since update

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rexx Fernandez, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Rexx Fernandez

Rexx Fernandez New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Since today's big December update, the game no longer boots up in my default triple screen resolution of 7680 x 1440. Instead it seems to load up in 1080p, and stretched across 2 screens in such a way that i cannot access the options menu in the top right to change settings (It actually seems to ignore my left screen completely). I've deleted the entire \SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience folder so it can rebuild it, but that has not helped. Are there any other areas where i can change settings?
    Ive gone back and forth on this for a while today, and nothing seems to fix it.
    I've always used NVIDIA Surround mode with no problems, with this game and all the others sims (2080Ti).

2. Rexx Fernandez

Rexx Fernandez New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Fixed:
    Edited graphics_options.xml
    line 7 changed 1 to 0
    line 65, changed 1080 to 1440

• Like Like x 3
  3. BIZI-AircooledPoly

BIZI-AircooledPoly New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had the same issue right PITA. Seems its always us tripple screen guys thet get all the issues. Be nice if they tested it first :) (joking)

4. gerardrev

gerardrev New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    only line 65, otherwise the game will run windowed instead of full screen.
    Thanks btw!

5. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Update details:
    Download size = 55 MB

Client version = 0.9.3.084

Client BuildID = 7928696

Changelog:
    • Fixed the menus not rendering properly on triple screen resolutions. If still experiencing issues, edit My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\graphics_options.xml with a notepad and change the value for "webMaxScreenHeight" (line 65) to match the vertical resolution of your monitor.
    • Fixed some strange rev bar behaviour that was occurring when giving fast throttle inputs