Car-track pack purchase suggestion needed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taylan Benker, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Taylan Benker

Taylan Benker New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,
    After the updates i gave RR an other try and would like to go further in ranked races. I am from Turkey and as some of you might know our economy collapsed. Buying a premium pack became out of question for me. I do not think i would like to drive 200 cars any way but would like to have all tracks. Buying all tracks and a few cars per class costs much much more that buying premium at once though.

If you would recommend one or two packs which will allow me to join most races which would they be?

I also see some packs in steamstore. Their prices might be slightly higher than RR's own store (currency conversion). I assume more user might be using them as they are readily available in steam. What do you think. Are those included in premium as well? If our economy will ever get better i may try to buy premium and i am trying to figure out the total cost.

Thanks

2. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    edited: Bad advice

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  3. Taylan Benker

Taylan Benker New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  4. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Turkish prices for steam dlcs are higher than in game? Always thought they are dirt cheap, can you send some examples from your end?

5. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    https://steamdb.info/app/408220/

Yup so forget my advice and buy the DTM 2013 or 15 car and track pack on steam first as that is cheaper then you will get a discount on duplicate items in raceroom shop e.g. if a track from the steam pack is in a raceroom store pack you won´t pay twice.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  6. Taylan Benker

Taylan Benker New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Normally Turkish Steam rates lower than EU and US Steam prices. The prices are not updated daily. Our currency is sky diving for a mounth or so. Slighty slowed nowadays (already at the bottom maybe). When i convert the Price to EU a few of them were almost equal but the higher priced ones very slightly higher than US price. Not huge though

7. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Yes but on steam you can pay in local currency and the prices are adapted to regions so it is much cheaper than on the raceroom store where you have to convert to euros/usd etc.
    The ring legends and dtm experience packs are great options to begin with to have several trracks and cars.

8. Taylan Benker

Taylan Benker New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I now realized it. Series packs have only cars but no tracks. Steam versions are car and tracks.

9. Taylan Benker

Taylan Benker New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I bought Following DLCs from steam now
    DTM 2015
    ADAC 2014
    DTM 1982 cars pack
    Audi TT Cup
    Nürburgring Legends

Some cars and tracks to go atm thanks

• Like Like x 2