Released TT Circuit Assen

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Sep 18, 2021.

1. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    I'm trying to buy the track, but the in-game process keeps being stuck after I confirm purchase...nothing happens. Anyone else with the same issue?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. VFX Pro

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Well... I added funds to steam wallet, then tried the store from the web browser, then I was able to buy a new and wonderful track. I could buy a track every month!! Love it!

3. VFX Pro

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    This track's layout is amazing but needs to be optimized badly around the pit/bleachers/start area. I have a RTX 3090 and I lose 20 FPS!!!! I even put the track details to low and it's stuttering around the pits or anytime the camera points at the stands.

The original Pole Position arcade had no crowds and bleachers and no stuttering :)
    Please reduce object or polygon count, and never sacrifice track details for smooth frame rate.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  4. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -0
    enable steam overlay

5. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I had little problems getting familiar with this track, and it was easy to get into a rhythm with it. When I get some time, I will run some races vs the AI with it. So far, I like it.

6. FrenzKTM

FrenzKTM New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much, everything OK

7. Steve Redfox

Steve Redfox Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The game is always loading the complete content ( new cars, tracks) on your PC. Only the free and the content you purchased online is activated though, of course....So as an example, you would have Assen and the new GTE Porsche liveries on your harddisc. But you cannot use them until purchased and activated.
    Hope this helps..

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for TT Assen!! Great track. So far only 'tested' with (W)TCR cars. Good work out for my arms with all the fast corners and related G forces.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Its many years ago I drove Assen in some unfinished mod for AC, so I almost did not recall the layout. Its fluid, smooth, fast, and enjoyable to drive, with two tricky spiralling turns that lure the dirver into taking them way too fast while already being slow (and needing to go even slower). I like it. Good addition to the track pool.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  10. Badgerous

Badgerous Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223 / 0 / -0
    I gave this a good go over lunch today, and really liked it. It's a shame it's so flat, but the combination of fast sweeps and mini technical sections works really well. Slingshot-ing around that final little nubbin is very satisfying.

• Like Like x 2
  11. memoNo1

memoNo1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Yes i like this charateristic of this track too.
    Fast n smart:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. jesusrulezz

jesusrulezz New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Love it man what a great circuit

• Like Like x 1