Question,s

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von richi_cb1981, 31. Januar 2022.

1. richi_cb1981

richi_cb1981 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've only been in Raceroom for a short time (just 118 races) and I have a question for people who have been here longer. I usually play AC and PC2
    - Lately I play Ranked races in Raceroom and at the end of the race I don't get points in rating or reputation. I have been reading in other forums that it may be a bug. They are ranked races and the truth is that I don't understand why they don't rate me. Is it possible that I didn't rate you because I have to keep playing the Rookie tracks until I level up? If so, when do you know that you have leveled up?
    - I understand that the Rank that comes out in the qualifying races (A, B, C and D) would be like a type of "card" that you earn depending on the races, right?

Thank you

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    1. bug (apparently fixed today, but need confirmation), when was the last time it happened to you?
    2. https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/time-attack-ranking.12130/

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +358 / 0 / -0
    There are no "level ups" here, only server requirements, i.e. if your reputation (sometimes also rating) are enough to enter a race.

4. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    The only requirement to participate in a race is your SR. Keep in mind that just because its a rookie server doesn't mean it will be a risky race. Pro ranked drivers enter these races all the time. Me being one of them lol. Its pretty obvious when you see qualifying times that are alien level. I commonly skip quali and fight my way through the grid and then other times when I see a lot of very slow times in quali, I will put in a time just to try and stay out of the carnage.