Bug Raceroom timing bug during the race

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GReddy, Jan 29, 2022.

1. GReddy

GReddy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    I have a problem with Raceroom competition
    When Im in a GT3 session at qualify and i have been qualified 8th in advance, after that during the race after the start im in a 23rd place and i cant step up and my icon isnt in the minimap!
    What would be a problem please help because this mistake always deduct my reputation much!
    Thanks in advance !
    Dávid László

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hi , same here....i had this isseus maybe since 2 weeks . I use the WEBHUD from Crewchief and maybe 2 or 3 weeks in same races the positions were wrong, and in the middle of the race it disappears , and then i must use the normal Raceroom info positions and they also are wrong. I just ended a GTR4 race in RedBull, ranked AM, and same happend. During the practice and qualify the HUD info were correct. Then started the race and the realtime info (positions) were wrong, and the the entire WebHud disapears. Also the raceroom info were wrong. For example, in the car hud i was in 8 place, with 5 cars behind me (correct info) , but the position on theTop info i was 13/13 and it showed the time table i was in 8 place with only one car behind me at 20s gap. Wrong and confusion information. Its was not the only time this is happend to me, several more times . Not to mention the inumerous times i had great races and the race not counted in the ranked stats for rankin and rep.
    I returned to RR in January and did a lot of races and i was so hyped to continue, but this last weeks with all those bugs in the ranked servers, I'm started to lose the will to continue with raceroom.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Do you have correct race results for these races? Do you see any disconnects in your incident points in these races?

4. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Same races i did, other i dont.

5. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    So, i was just about to tell that those things only happended in AM server, and then just now i did a rookis race in Sepanf with F4 and it happend again :| fustrating. The race appeared in my pilot stats . So, practise and qualify everything ok. Race starts i notice some of the WedHUb not working and my name wasnt on the live position....2 laps ahed and the Hud disappered once more. I turn on the RR position in the top and again i was 24/24 ( last position) and my real position was 10 place. Even so, the name and pilot gap in the RR info was 6 place with 12s from front and 10 from behind . Not the reality : If you see my screen shot i had 2 cars behind me 1 s gap and 1 in front of me 1 s maybe. I finish the race in 10 place but crewchif tells me i finish in 6 place....SO....what the hell is happening...i tough it was the WEBHUD from Crewchief that is mess up but the originil RR info is also mess up.

Is it only happening to me? I do see anyone complaining.
    Heres my screens :

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  6. Leave me Alone

Leave me Alone New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Today couple of hours ago I run in a Ranked Session, and it was that everything was fine. At least to me. I saw a note that were an update/maitenance. Not sure if it is resolved. But I think Dev Guys fixed it.

7. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    It happend to me again today after the update....has i speak, my friend is doing a race in Nurburgring GT4 AM , and is telling me that the positions are wrong and is car not appear in the mini map.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Некий

Некий New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Некий

Некий New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    the game has gone crazy, it just assigns passage through the pit lane when it doesn’t understand who is in what place

10. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I rejoined Raceroom in the beggining of January and had races almost every day anda i had no problem with that..but then just 3 weeks ago this problem started....not every race , but now almos every day i have a race with this problem

11. Некий

Некий New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I sent a request to support raceroom. I'll wait for an answer.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Некий

Некий New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I sent a support request, but no one answered. But it is simply impossible to drive, almost every race. I haven’t played this game for a week, now I launched the first race I came across and what I got:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rui Paiva

Rui Paiva Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    So i did some experiments and from the time i had , i guess the problem is when we use WEBHUD integration in RR ....
    Without WEBHUD the only thing i had is for example, on player in front of me , not having his information....like is not in the server...and when this player passes the cross line is position is last.
    So i guess that player is using WEBHUD and the server doesnt recognize him....

The thing i need to know is if all the player with this problem are using WEBHUD (
    OtterHud)
    or not!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  14. Jochem Bruggeman

Jochem Bruggeman New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0