Program crashing affecting my driver rating

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von 59Gibson, 25. Februar 2022.

1. 59Gibson

59Gibson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, I'm new to RaceRoom multiplayer (coming from Iracing) and I've had the program crash on several occassions, just before a race begins. Unfortunately for me, it's really hurting my driver rating. It's really a shame as I purchased the entire Raceroom content to be able to participate in Muliplayer events.

Is there away to get the points back? In the meantime, I will need to find out why the program is crashing. It usually happens every other race and right before a race begins.

2. RogerSaele

RogerSaele New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm having the same issue. I'm going to try this (basically running the game in compatibility mode):
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/game-keeps-crashing.10627/#post-151825
    And also disabling all in-game overlays. Furthermore it has happened twice now that I have completed a race without any issues and the game has crashed during the subsequent race. Hence I will try to restart the game before every race...not ideal, but if it works at least I have a workaround. I'm too much a fan of RaceRoom to give it up.

As for getting your rating and reputation back I don't know. It would be difficult to prove that the game crashed or it was an intentional disconnect...at least in my case where there is no crash with error message and crash dump...just suddenly the game is gone and I am back at the desktop.