Problem The server kicked me off

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by L.Seibold, May 29, 2022.

1. L.Seibold

L.Seibold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hallo,
    I dont know, how the direct way to an administrator functions, so I try it this way:
    This morning, 29 of june at 11.00 I did a race in Motegi with the Audi TT Cup with a full grid of 30 drivers.
    After the first lap, the server kicked me off. I was on 2. place, with 1 reputation point because I left the track limits for one time. Now I got minus 25,545 rating points and minus 9,442 reputation points without any fault of mine.
    I ask the administrator to cancel this race from my racing history.
    Thanks and best regards
    Lothar Seibold

2. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    No races are ever cancelled like that. Short answer to why is that it would be abused.
    Sorry.

3. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    upload_2022-5-29_16-44-7.png slightly more than one point ;)

4. L.Seibold

L.Seibold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    High
    at S.FREDRIKSSON this answer ist not very helpful. It happened exactly like I wrote it today in the morning at 11.02. I have no idea, what kind of abuse it should be.
    at FeHH t Disconnect 3 points I cannot change / 2 x invalid lap cannot be, because the Kick off was in Lap 1 / vehicle 4 points is not logic, I overtook 1 car without touching them, only in turn 1 after the start I was over the track limits. and for this it gives normaly 1 point.
    Anyway my question is: Does the administrator read this or how can I reach him.
    The lap is recorded: 2022-05-29 Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_1
    There you can see the fault in turn 1, the overtaking of 1 car, then the other cars stopped and only my car goes on driving. After ca. 10 seconds the recording ended.

5. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Ranked results can't be deleted or altered for a single person. The way the system works this is just not possible.

6. L.Seibold

L.Seibold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Many thanks for this support.
    I had the opinion, that results first have to be right and correct. Now I know, that the so called system is important. I am only a little idiot-player and I have to accept this. Thank you so much for this extraordinary declaration.
    It seems to be the opinion of all players, nobody give me an answer or an reason.
    Enjoy the game.
    L. Seibold

7. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    You wanted that race off your history, you got an answer that its impossible. What else do you need?
    Result is right and correct, no idea about dc itself

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. L.Seibold

L.Seibold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The result is 100% incorrect, the result is illogical, my race history is therefore false. Writing 2 times the same cannot change this fact.
    What I need should be a person who is interested to improve a fault or can give me an explanation.
    So I will continue buying cars and tracks.

9. Rowan Unning

Rowan Unning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    It happend also to me once.

Probably disconnection is related to latency spikes.

try this latency test : https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat

Is a test that checks ur connection about "bufferbloat" ( kinda latency spikes )

Ideal is to have an A+ rate.

In case isn't A+ to fix it best as possible one have to configure a bit "Quality of Service" options routers has.

QoS works cutting a bit total up/down bandwidth to stabilize latency... is very important latency, and related spikes, for latency sensitive ( as videocall and realtime gaming ) application.

BTW... the score system isn't that harsh that one can't fix an unfortunate race within next few races

10. L.Seibold

L.Seibold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your answer. I will test it.