Question Fastest Laptimes for each track?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by eisi444, Dec 10, 2023.

1. eisi444

eisi444 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I am new to RaceRoom and so far it seems to be fantastic! The only issue I have: I cannot find my fastest personal laptimes for each individual track. I come from Assetto Corsa and your fastest laptime shows right beneath the selected track within the menu.

So where can I find that in RaceRoom? I have looked everywhere ...

Thanks
    Chris

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    It used to be available but unfortunately no longer is

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    I wonder if our stats are still tracked in the backend, or this feature is truly dead.

4. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Can only hope as its a feature i dearly miss but at this point its been gone for so long that im not particularly hopeful anymore :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Same :(

6. eisi444

eisi444 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well that’s unfortunate. How can they create such a lovely Sim and then fail to provide such a fundamental thing? It’s absolutely crucial for all SimRacers. Really weird…

So I guess I’m going to write down my lap times on a piece of paper then…

7. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Or just do Leaderboard Challenges. Then it will be saved and you can compare your lapt to others.

8. HiCkS

HiCkS Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well, I guess you can use the leaderboards? https://game.raceroom.com/leaderboard/
    Pick combo and it will save your fastest lap.

I know its not the same you are asking, I sometimes do leaderboards/competitions, I set my best laptime I can, but then I go and do online/offline race and sometimes I do faster laptimes and will be not reflected anywhere. But its the raceroom way.

9. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    They didn't fail to provide it. It was there, and was even accessible for anyone through a browser, but over the years it put more and more strain on the servers, first they had to limit this feature and then turned it off. It's a shame they didn't fix it or provided a local alternative, but they are also a small team and they had, and still have, quite a few more important things to do with the game.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023
  10. eisi444

eisi444 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ah okay, I see.

Thanks, I tried that yesterday. I did a practice offline and then set the fastest lap I could doing a Leaderboard Challenge. It is quite a bit of fun too! :)

Thanks guys!

11. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Don't forget that you don't have the choice of tyres or quantity of fuel when you enter the hotlap competitions or the leaderboards. The race laptimes can't really be compared with hotlap laptimes.

But there is another problem when the leaderboards are not erased after some modifications to the cars or the tracks. You can try a combo and be very slow but you don't notice you are trying to follow a ghost whose laptime was set with a different but visually identical car (power, differential, traction control, tyres...) or on a different but visually identical track (level of grip, track limits, bumps...).

• Agree Agree x 2