P2P Button?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oops01, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Oops01

Oops01 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have been racing offline in the Audi TT's and using the p2p button but it doesn't seem to work cars are even passing me, am I doing something wrong?

2. bucketman

bucketman New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wait, TT's don't have P2P.

3. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    TT cup does

Andi

4. Oops01

Oops01 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply s guys but I'm still clueless as to what p2p does, I assume it to give some sort of performance boost but as I said it doesn't seem to work for me.
    Anyone?

5. ThPRacing

ThPRacing New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Not all existing series or cars do have this option. As already mentioned TT Cup cars do have p2p.
    And yes if existing it's like a performance boost for the specified time shown as bar graph.

6. Oops01

Oops01 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Yeah but when I'm racing the cups it doesn't seem to make any difference, I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong
    Some of the other cars behind me actually seem to close the gap between me and them when I have p2p engaged?

7. ThPRacing

ThPRacing New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    if you activate p2p from an higher gear, the effect is not so big. If you activate e.g. at corner exit within a lower gear, you will have much more accelaration for the next few seconds. You can try.

And second thing is, if other drivers have better exits from last corner (higher exit speed), they will be much faster with p2p

8. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0

some random video, does it look the same to you when you activate it?
    remember that someone behind you can also activate p2p and benefit from slipstream

9. Oops01

Oops01 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for this guys, it now makes total sense, sorry I haven't replied earlier but I've been a little busy with the holidays :)

• Like Like x 1