Problem VR PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DUNKEL999, Jan 28, 2024.

1. DUNKEL999

DUNKEL999 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, when starting RaceRoom in SteamVR, the main menu launches on my main screen, but supertiny in the upper left corner.. I set the game (and menu) to the correct resolution in 2D mode, but in VR mode it's completely messed up. Weird thing is,it worked until now fine. I attach picture in the comment below, regards.

Attached Files:

2. morsify

morsify Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    My only suggestion would be to go to your Documents/My Games/ SimBin and delete (or preferably temporarily rename) the whole Raceroom Racing Experience folder.
    Then start the game, it will create a new folder and configs, and you could then try starting VR again and see if it fixes it. If not, there's nothing lost, you can delete the folder and reinstate your original. But this is well worth a try first.

3. DUNKEL999

DUNKEL999 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, i forgot to say the things i've already tried. I deleted the SimBin folder, i reinstalled the full game, also reinstalled SteamVR and Oculus pc software, tryed to center the vr view with an assigned key, but the problem persists

4. DUNKEL999

DUNKEL999 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    After two days i was able to find where the problem was.
    I changed the SteamVR app specific resolution back to 100%, i had it in Raceroom at 500% in the per app video settings, thanks and regards. :)

Attached Files:

• sol.jpg
      sol.jpg
      File size:
      155.7 KB
      Views:
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1