Problem Purchased DTM 1992 and I No Longer Own It?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Brickle, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Brickle

Brickle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A while back I purchased the DTM 1992 car pack via the in game store in R3E. I drove the cars a few times a absolutely loved them. I have been busy lately so I haven't had the chance to play for a week or two, and now it's saying I no longer own that pack? In the menu if I go to practice or race, "Buy Now" is stamped on all the cars. I used the store in game to add funds to my Steam account to redeem for vRP, to purchase the pack. I have no idea what's going on.

Thanks

2. Brickle

Brickle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    UPDATE:
    Can't even launch a practice session in any car, on any track. Keep getting a "Content Server Error 20103" Message at the top of my screen. Not sure if this is related somehow.

UPDATE:
    The error was caused by me apparently not owning the tracks I've already purchased as well. Bathurst, Brands Hatch, I got them in a pack. I had Bathurst selected by default because it was the last track I raced on. In the 1992 DTM cars.... That I bought... Along with the tracks... I was just trying to do a test run with Group 5 cars at Bathurst. I need some input here, I paid money for this stuff.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0