Which R3E Tracks you like least ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by n01sname, Feb 18, 2015.

1. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    So true! RR Raceway layouts are really well done and Switzerland Alps panorama are actually a pleasant sight to look at! Mooooooooo!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FuzzyFassbender

FuzzyFassbender Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
  4. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    you do not even have a right to post on this forum of you haven't played dtm92 (im joking dont kill me) they are fantastic fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I might be the exception but i was never in love with Suzuka.
    Maybe i played it too much since its been in every single racing game i ever played.

6. Wojtek Kedzierski

Wojtek Kedzierski Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    I'm not huge fan of Hockenheim, but I love Suzuka, probably because of very good memories.
    Had some very good races in rfactor historic league few years ago :)

7. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Don't like or not a big fan or not enough miles on:
    • Slovakia ring: Not enough laps on it, only have 3 uncomplete ones.
    • Hungaroring: Used to love it 15-20 years ago in F1 sims, for some reason I was totally lost when I tried it...which is weird because I had so many victories back in the days!
    • Moscow: not a lot of laps but I agree with others, not a big fan!
    • Zandvoort: not enough laptime, seems to have a steep learning curve for some reasons.
    • Lausitz: Learned to like it, especially in DTM 13 cars but not in GT3 so far.
    • Norisring: not a single lap on it, not even in the pit lane o_O
    • Zolder: Not enough laptime but it gives me the chills when I enter the curve where Villeneuve got killed :oops:
    • Oschersleben: not my favorite but I don't dislike it either
    • Monza: did a few laps, not my favorite anymore...maybe if R3E gets F1 cars :)
    • Suzuka: not a single lap, reminds me too much of my F1 days. Will get back to it soon.
    • Indy: Not a single lap on it yet, never really liked the GP layout.
    • Red Bull Ring: Used to love it in F1 races, didn't clock a lot of miles yet.
    • Mid-ohio: Not a lot of miles on it, will get there!
    • RaceRoom Hillclimb: this one scares me lol...huge fan of rally and RallyMasters back in the days.
    Love it!
    • Portimao: One of my favorite track, this was the first one I tried when I bought ADAC GT Masters 2014 (wanted to compare to GRID Autosport :eek:)
    • Sachsenring: Love it, even though it's the track where I have the most invalid laps...gotta love struggling with an xbox controller (read can't afford a wheel atm)
    • Brand's Hatch: Just love it for pure speed and adrenaline even if it's a very short track.
    • Laguna Seca: Used to drive a lot on this track back in the original Xbox.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TripleJay

TripleJay Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ....the ones which are unoptimized and have a big fps hit on some areas :weary:

Otherwise every tracks has its pro's and con's, depending on the cars.

9. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    You're not alone, I've now nicknamed it Spewzuka... o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rik Fast

Rik Fast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    It's hard to judge as a person new to RR, but i find Oschersleben very hard to master. Norisring is funny to try, but then ... nahh. Hockenheim is in the Arena for me hard, but it needs some more practice.

Zandvoort is great fun, Nürburgring, Zolder, Portimao, Bathurst, Brands Hatch, Red Bull Spielburg, Indianapolis, Hungaroring

No experience with:
    Moscow, and the others not mentioned :)

11. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    so my least favourites are

Slovakiaring
    Sachsering (both because I hate all those blind curves)
    Indianapolis
    Lausitzring (both because I hate oval-infield tracks)

My favourites
    Monza (apart from being Italian this is the temple of the speed...simple love it)
    Norisring (love this one so much as it provide lot of close racing)
    Oschersleben (always liked the layout of that track)
    And a lot of other tracks that unfortunately are not on r3e like the ones from Italian superturismo and the ones from btcc...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jack Mitchell

Jack Mitchell Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Dislike;
    Slovakiaring - A whole lot of nothing. Who does like it?
    Lauitzring - Again, alot of nothing corners.
    Oschersleben - No fast corners. Everything's a slow speed effort.

Favourites;
    Zandvoort - Very flowing, alot of fun! In a DTM car, it makes my eyes hurt...
    Brands Hatch - My local circuit, many many days spent at the place so is always a favourite on any game, just it really needs the full GP circuit...
    Sachsenring - Another circuit made with proper corners. And tracks with hills are always a winner!

13. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for not leaving me hanging alone by myself Eck ;)

Virtual high five for agreeing with with me lol.

Again to my point I don't hate it, I'm just very passive about it, it does not excite me at all.

14. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    :D
    I haven't tried it yet. Maybe rename it to stutterzuka or sputterzuka? o_O
    Is is slow on SP or only MP or both?

15. fatilaken

fatilaken New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like Nurburgring GP, but i would like that in the future it were the catalunya circuit.

16. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Apart from tracks I've already mentioned...i would really like to have chakya back...very nice tracks back from the race 07 days (that I still play :) )

17. jilt

jilt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Least favorite? Least, OMG, as long as I am racing close, I don't care where!

18. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Lol, spewzuka...well, understandable, cause its one of these tracks that need some time to correctly read them...(and only if you truely like it) but to answer your question: I have a relatively slow rig and it runs like charm even with big grids (BUT, you know, PC configurations and such, when I hear some guys have lotsa trouble with their high-end rigs, nothing can be guaranteed it seems..)

19. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Current Favorites:
    RaceRoom Circuit - this is just a fun track to race.
    Red Bull
    Portimao - I enjoy the challenge of this but also hate that last corner - gotta back off just a little

Least Fav:
    Brands Hatch
    Nurburgring (love nordschliefe when we get that that will be great)

Honestly i have not raced them all yet - these are just my "so far" opinions!

20. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Seeing as everyone else has put them, I should add that my favourites are:

- Norisring - love street courses and this one in particular. Always makes for great racing where one mistake can cost everything.

- Red Bull Ring - simple but effective, great gradient changes and has a real flow to the track.

- Bathurst - obviously. Could do with a little AI work at The Chase, but the track itself is a thrill-a-minute and I really enjoy the slalom feeling over the top.

- Nurburgring GP - I always feel that this track's biggest problem is being next to the Nordschleife. If it was a new circuit, it would be revered.

- Laguna Seca - OK, I haven't bought this one yet, but I love the circuit and will do soon, I promise.

- Sachsenring - always have loved Com8 tracks (see N for Norisring) and this one is another perfect one. So difficult to get a flow but feels so immersive. Really looking forward to Salzburgring for the same reason.